No announcement yet.

U17: MEX vs JAM LIVEEEEEEEEE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only watched the first half from the link you gave. Let me say this; notice the Mexicans attack with a purpose. The mexicans don't just kick the ball because it's name is football. If the mexicans start from the back they pass (back or lateral) until they have their attackers in place then go at Ja. They don't hold their head up, see a team mate then boot the ball.

That said I will leave Ja ball alone as they know best. Don't really like commenting on Ja's game. Constructive critique may be taken well.

If I were a coach for Ja's youth team, only problem solvers I would take (then teach them the game). Who are the problem solvers? Scrimmage/fustal ballers or "street baller". The rest can continue playing their high school football (unless showing equal or above the problem solvers)

Comment

Do you believe your knowledge as a coach can outdo your adversaries in ( teaching) or these adversaries! who have experience playing at the highest level and coaching at a higher level ?

Look at the qualifications of our adversaries,everyone of them has more experience than edwards.Probably more certfied/qualified.

In truth i would put you on par with Edwards.All yuh need is a JFF certificate fi get di job.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It would be prudent of you to get out of the habit of impulse posting. Did I say want to coach Ja's youth team? I said "if I was" Now what If I said If was the POTUS......." does that mean I want to run in the next election? Okay If I was a bird you may then tell me "Jawge you need feathers and different bone structure..."

That said; I can't see why one has to go to Europe to teach U10 (because this is the critical point) how to pass and control the ball in tight spaces and make correct decisions in tight spaces. You speak as if all coaches get their UEFA B then suddenly Ja will start churning out Jesus and Neymars.
        BTW the coaches of the youth in Brasil, and the rest of S.America have UEFA B? (throw in Central America too)

Provide me with documentation saying that the youth coaches in S.America and C.America mostly have UEFA B license (and I will be convinced of your arguments)

Blaming is not the answer. Ja needs a structured system with metrics where a talented player can be identified as early as 8 years old then the serious coaching begins. I can show you vids of Robinho,Nemar and Jesus at 8 or 9. You can tell that they have world class potential. As for Jesus you can see that he was groomed to be a super star.

Comment

2 things about impulse posting 1) Point out where i said you want to coach Jamaica youth teams ? I compared coaching standards i.e Our adversaries ,Edawards and You ,and the value it brings to the program.

2) My call for a UEFA liscence ,did you read Ethiopia Revisited ? I specifically stated a liscence of International standard to coach youth teams at specific age groups and how it should be implemented and why .I used UEFA as an example in most of my post and the value of a nation ( iceland) attaining a national coaching international standard.

What were you saying about impulse again,i suggest ( we ) read and then understand ,if questions need to be asked for clarification,i am here to answer.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It would also be prudent not to mix opinions with facts. I can now see that it's our opinion that if Ja coaches get their Euro license, the island will produce quality players. The fact is that many professionals are in Europe playing and their youth coach does not possess a Euro coaching license. These S.American players (and to some extend C.America) display good technique and the ability to operate in tight spaces.

The above is what Ja lacks when on display at the youth level (in INT'L ball).

OH I did not read your Ethiopian paper.

Comment

2 things (1) Where did I state my opinion is a fact ? I gave information that proved Iceland benefitted from an increase in football standing where the correlation of a high standard of coaching education,resulted in players being recruited all over europe and playing in the highest leagues in the Icelandic model.Of note the interest in Iceland around the world came about after it defeated England in the Euro 2016,

(2) You should read Ethiopia revisted before you make impulsive statements of my opinions ,being declared as facts and also re read the Icelandic model,it will lead you to question if youth players anywhere in the world should be coached by unliscened individuals who dont meet a required international standard.

Comment

Working...
              X