Fornication times 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fornication times 5

Rockman your boy Mensah will miss his chance to get some games....he's injured. We only have Herrera and Carrick left in midfield. Murinho have to probably play Rooney in midfield now.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Rockman your boy Mensah will miss his chance to get some games....he's injured. We only have Herrera and Carrick left in midfield. Murinho have to probably play Rooney in midfield now.
    Dude, we need to shift focus because Bailly and Blind needs to rest. Use the youngsters mek dem gain some experience. Win the trophy we can win.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Tough call. We are too close to top four to give it up. As night follows day you know that Loserfool is going to fcuk up in the next 3 games. We are just 2 points behind them and Watford gwine flog them come Monday.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Tough call. We are too close to top four to give it up. As night follows day you know that Loserfool is going to fcuk up in the next 3 games. We are just 2 points behind them and Watford gwine flog them come Monday.
        Funny enough, that's the team I target to knock out of the top 4. Yesterday when the high one was mocking the 1 point we got he didn't realize what happened.

Finishing 4th force was to play qualifying rounds ... winning the Europa LEague, we play the UCL winners and go straight into the UCL.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Very good point Mr. President. I forgot that Arsenal's Fourth Place Trophy only allows the team to play in the qualifying round for CL.

Comment

you have option. He can drop back Linguard, put Ashley Young on the outside left or right, and drop back Rooney.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think Rashford is injured but it is undisclosed.

Comment

he got a lot of knocks in that game

Comment

And the game before.

Comment

Working...
                  X