RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the fornication is wrong with Fellaini?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the fornication is wrong with Fellaini?

Next time you head butt a midget, knock him out cold so both of you leave the field. How Mini Cooper fi run up Ina 18 wheeler?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

...and he had a good game up until that point
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

two things.

The ref allowed too many tackles from behind. Most were from Man City.

Sergio is an aggressor, he should have gotten at least a yellow card.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I thought Fellaini killed him the way Aguero reacted, maybe there is an acting career waiting for him..
        I will take the draw given we were so darn lousy.

Comment

I am in agreement with everything you said.

Comment

Lousy?? How?? The game was a tactical masterpiece by Murinho and was perfectly executed by his players. We went into the game not to lose. The game was crying out for Pogba and Silva.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I disagree with everything ( youse) said.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

In other words he parked the bus in front of the goal.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

When a club pays £50m for a defender, yuh no expect him fi do him job? Unuh gwaan like seh defending no part of football.

Comment

him use a Big Sam style to arrange his defense. Some man act like Defense a nuh part of the game. The only plan Jose had was to counter attack and it never worked out.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It was working in the first half as we looked dangerous every time the ball was played forward towards Rashford. The tactics could have worked if Pogba was in the game.

Comment

fellatio?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lol

Comment

There are polar differences between our game against Chelsea and our game against City.Shots on target for the opponents, in fact had it not been for some misfiring by Aguero,your perspective would have been different.City forwards were given the green light to roam freely hence Bailly to the rescue on several occasions.
                            Like I said,I will take the draw.

Comment

Hopefully you are the one to break a leg,and not our players as you routinely wish.
                              Shabby refereeing, and it was blatant.

Comment

Working...
                              X