Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay real talk now.

My apologies; let me apologize to Kelichi,Gabigol, Rashford Benteke et al
    for even trying to compare you guys with Jesus. It's totally unfair. Jesus how on earth you came on in the 86th min and was able to put the ball in the back of the net (I will worry about it being offside or not later)?

I will now restrict my arguments on Jesus in comparison to Pele, R9 and Romario, seriously. Maybe later on it's Jesus and Pele Brasil may have to do that National asset thing again.

All I can say is wow.

Early signs of Dementia.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      My apologies; let me apologize to Kelichi,Gabigol, Rashford Benteke et al
      for even trying to compare you guys with Jesus. It's totally unfair. Jesus how on earth you came on in the 86th min and was able to put the ball in the back of the net (I will worry about it being offside or not later)?

I will now restrict my arguments on Jesus in comparison to Pele, R9 and Romario, seriously. Maybe later on it's Jesus and Pele Brasil may have to do that National asset thing again.

All I can say is wow.
      I recall your fascination with a certain Robinho. Anyway, Jesus put the ball in the back of the net due to his offside position. Simple.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Don't know what that means but thanks.

Comment

Oh so you are one of those that listens to the marketing agents\commentators and not watch for yourself. No one knows the off side rules; it's a high secret kept among the refs and lines men. Off side should be when you are behind a defender not when you have a defender behind you dueling for the ball. I didn't really want Jesus to hurt Manu so there you have it.

Picture says it all.

Comment

As I said before I'm not concerned about the goal being offside. What's impressive is that he sets himself apart from everyone by scoring in that little window given to him. Mere mortals would be wailing that Pep (or any other coach for that matter) is dissing them to give them game with 9mins tops to play.

Comment

He was behind the defender when the ball was played to him. Blind saw him and allowed him to go because he knew he was in an offside position....as any good defender would. There was nothing special about him scoring that non-goal.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If Jesus was behind the defender when the ball was played, then the above picture was photoshoped (and it's not). try again. Oh yes nothing special about it because the marketing agent/commentators aren't raving about it.
                Had it been say Mgbappa (sp) scored that goal in a 9min window they would have you calling him next Pele or something to that effect.

The fact is Jesus was behind the defender before the ball was played, Jesus then adjusted and came in front of the defender. Aguero then released the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                  If Jesus was behind the defender when the ball was played, then the above picture was photoshoped (and it's not). try again. Oh yes nothing special about it because the marketing agent/commentators aren't raving about it.
                  Had it been say Mgbappa (sp) scored that goal in a 9min window they would have you calling him next Pele or something to that effect.

The fact is Jesus was behind the defender before the ball was played, Jesus then adjusted and came in front of the defender. Aguero then released the ball.
                  What yuh smokin' Jawge?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

This:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7XWGYWqrUo#t=1m04s

Comment

One thing ... when you find a new obsession ...

Comment

Huh??? Your video proves that he was offside when the ball was played.....1:17 It's not debatable. Yo no comprehendo.

Comment

He was not. Unless the defender is the comic hero called flash. Look at the video again. Maybe you are one of those that saw the blue dress and said it was yellow

Comment

King Jawge my apologies to you sir. I said you needed a counselor to help you with your affliction but I now see that you need a yeye doctor. Stop the video at 1:17 and you will see that your bwoy was offside when Aguero played the ball to him.

Comment

then how the defender got behind Jesus? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X