For the liverpool Brats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Is like yuh biography lick yuh of yuh mental disease, inna yuh ead,dont it ?
    Probably, especially the part when I ran to City...erm...I think me mix up...was that my biography or summady else? LOL! Klown, let's not start comparing biographies. LOL!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

And yuh hug up Hodgson and BR...hehe
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        All covered in cobweb, in fact,you have amassed an impressive array of antigues , the primary source is no longer an official competition.I am,however thrilled by looong extinct dinosaurs si I guess..

Classic double box cross the bwoy face
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

And yuh hug up Hodgson and BR...hehe
          While you was a kiss Pelligrini b*tty...Hodgson and BR were Liverpool managers, Pelligrini was a LFC rival...you will never justify the shame...you are a disgrace.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Suh yuh admit yuh nyam sh*t.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Suh yuh admit yuh nyam sh*t.
              Nope me nuh eena dem tings - just pointing out that you have...and more than once. Nyam dat! Sh*thead.

Comment

But yuh a defen Hodgson & BR

Comment

But yuh a defen Hodgson & BR
                  Are they LFC managers now? No - so me nah defen dem. When they wore red, that was my duty. Eeda way, even if m don' agree wid dem (and I didn't support everything that they did, or Rafa did, or Houllier did, or KD etc. etc., jus' like how I don' agree wid everything Klopp has done (e.g. Sakho)) the solution isn't to run to City. Ovastan? Clown, go kiss City b*tty...it suit u. LOL!!

Comment

Yuh neva support the sacking- except for Benitez ,suh yuh guilty of nyaming shhhhhhhh....!

Comment

Just would like to point out that : NOT publicly calling for a manager's head (day in day out as some people do), does NOT mean that his sacking is NOT supported, neither does it mean that it is supported. Lucid people understand that being let go is part of a manager's life. If the replacement is a (perceived) upgrade, the sacking may very well be supported without fanfare, even if the incumbent was considered to be doing the job... your ex-manager Pellegrini is a case in point... Guardiola for Pellegrini seemed logical, as did Klopp for BR.

If I remember correctly, I do not believe that my fellow poster ever put his eggs in one basket where a manager was concerned, but rather opined that milestones with deadlines be set, and reviews made of the manager's performance at those times, and if he were to be found wanting, then appropriate action be taken.

Just making things a little clearer for you seem to like to muddy the waters... you just like to rock the boat... the proverbial shipdisturber! LOL
                      Peter R

Comment

him jes' dunce!

Comment

Working...
                        X