RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Benteke reminded the Liverpool fans of what he can do.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Benteke reminded the Liverpool fans of what he can do.
    Well, I will say this. Respect to Benteke first, but more maddening was seeing Sakho on the CP bench while two of CP's goals were at the hands of defensive mistakes. Klopp betta bus open the check book in the summer...this "more with less" chupidniss nah werk (unless you are in the bottom half playing Liverpool )
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh rate Sakho now,glad yuh miss im.True though Klopp has alot to answer for this season,I told you our weaknesses last season ,We need 4 to 5 players (before Sahko) got banished to strengthen this team ,more so now.

We need a
      * Striker/Attacking midfielder that can give us 10 -15 goals a season
      * Attacking midfielder who can play on both wings ,if anyone gets injured-10-15 goals
      * We need a Center back - Keep Sahko get Van Dijik or Koulibaly from Napoli
      * We need a left back- Miller is not a world class left back

Bringing these players would see Sturry,out ,Lucas out ,Miller would be moved into the utility role ,Kavlan out and Moreno out ,thats $35 out in sales

Klopp inherited .Firmino,Coutinho,Llanaa and bought Sane ,adding two more players capable of getting 10 -15 goals plus shoring up the defence,should see us comfortable winning the prem.I guesstimated that would be 100 to 150 spent.

Top 4 or no top 4,that is what we need ! More with less.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well ,at the very least,if Benteke was still at Pool,he could not have scored two goals today against Pool for a team in which he is atop a very shortlist of recent upgrades.The out outscoring the in.
        Klopp is too easily impressed,the same happened to Pepto who initially thought he had ,in City, a team that can dethrone Barca and Bayern(both knocked out of CL I may add).
        Those coaches need to get out more often.
        They display an incredible level of myopia that is outdone only by the deluded ones(fans)adulating them.
        There is no question Mourinho has been the best of the three.. in the second half of the season.
        Hard(OR easy depending on who is being asked) to imagine how much better he would have done if he was not bent on wrecking Man U.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Well ,at the very least,if Benteke was still at Pool,he could not have scored two goals today against Pool for a team in which he is atop a very shortlist of recent upgrades.The out outscoring the in.
          Klopp is too easily impressed,the same happened to Pepto who initially thought he had ,in City, a team that can dethrone Barca and Bayern(both knocked out of CL I may add).
          Those coaches need to get out more often.
          They display an incredible level of myopia that is outdone only by the deluded ones(fans)adulating them.
          There is no question Mourinho has been the best of the three.. in the second half of the season.
          Hard(OR easy depending on who is being asked) to imagine how much better he would have done if he was not bent on wrecking Man U.
          RockY, I was really enjoying your post....and then it ended.

Write some more...lots lots more........
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Well it is easy for you to say anything,providing arguments in support of what is said is where you are routinely lacking.
            Perhaps it is a cryptic message, the things in plain sight you hide from yourself,yes,once again I am left wondering "Y"?
            Deal directly with what was said,HL.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Yuh rate Sakho now,glad yuh miss im.True though Klopp has alot to answer for this season,I told you our weaknesses last season ,We need 4 to 5 players (before Sahko) got banished to strengthen this team ,more so now.

We need a
              * Striker/Attacking midfielder that can give us 10 -15 goals a season
              * Attacking midfielder who can play on both wings ,if anyone gets injured-10-15 goals
              * We need a Center back - Keep Sahko get Van Dijik or Koulibaly from Napoli
              * We need a left back- Miller is not a world class left back

Bringing these players would see Sturry,out ,Lucas out ,Miller would be moved into the utility role ,Kavlan out and Moreno out ,thats $35 out in sales

Klopp inherited .Firmino,Coutinho,Llanaa and bought Sane ,adding two more players capable of getting 10 -15 goals plus shoring up the defence,should see us comfortable winning the prem.I guesstimated that would be 100 to 150 spent.

Top 4 or no top 4,that is what we need ! More with less.
              Somethings never change: 1) your goatitis 2) your revisionist history (I have long been a Sakho supporter) and 3) yu still fool (how friggin' long have I been telling you that we need a wage bill and squad value on par with our rivals?). More to the point, 150m in spend would put LFC at the same (or close) squad value levels as City and Chelsea...so...so much for you asinine "more with less" refrain. Lawd u fool! (And stop saying *we*, you are a City man - done and dusted! )
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Here di idiat 150 million will put us up there ,Claffy yuh ave ovastanding,that is for 4 to 6 players,not one player like Pogba ,who cost a 100 million or the salary of Pogba and Zalatan,that would take up 4 top of the line LFC players salaries,maybe 5,yuh net spend and wage bill theroy get buss (again ) claffy !

As for Sahko ,glad yuh twist yuh mouth from Lovren

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/0...rystal-palace/

Yuh think..hehe

I can assure you given the plethora of lies (twisting) yuh mouth ,the title of fool is reserved for you!

Claffy .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I would say careful. Benteke has found his glove. Klopp was right, Pool was not the right fit for him. The demands are higher at Pool. Can you imagine Klopp saying he only wants 38 point to stay away from relegation? He would be fired the next day. Klopp is looking for 79-81 points.

The Environment at Crystal allows Benteke to now perform (at his pace), it's up to him to work on himself to be at the world class level. This way Benteke can play for big clubs; which demands for him to show and be counted in most games.Liverpool is a work in progress; that team is slowly shaping to the whims of Klopp.

Lukaku could learn from the above. Lukaku is even more fortunate; in the sense that he has a coach who was big balla and played for a top club. Why Koeman said Lukaku would be benched at top clubs? Koeman knows because he played with the likes of Romario and knows what it takes to play at the top.Koeman would not play Lukaku if he was manager at say Barca, Bayern etc. It would be prudent for Lukaku to spend some time with Koeman and work on himself (to be at the world class level).

Comment

stop talk bout 38 points. Big Sam took over when the team was in the bottom 3 and not too much time to turn around a team. That is setting achievable goal.

What Big Sam did pick off 3 of the top teams by properly planning the execution and coaching to win. You think that is a easy feat. If Rafa did that he would be genius.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good talk sah Jawge ,in adda words Bentke comfortable in Big Sam midtable/relegation levels that have the Johnnys/Claffys xcited !

Comment

Fine, so can I ask C. Palace board to give Big Sam an ultimatum for next season? Top four Sam nothing less. This would be sent down to Benteke and it would be as if he was at Pool all over again. I hope you see my point.

There are many players out there being called world class and they are not. The commentators/marketing agents aren't helping either. You hear them saying this player is so talented or he would work wonders. Next season a huge transfer fee for the player then..... I watched City play yesterday and the commentator kept saying Debryuner (sp) is so good and he will unlock Arsenal. The truth is he only made one good pass the rest is just running around making wall passes. He was stripped of the ball and he stood and watched. the minute his team won the ball he was ready again to receive passes. yaya had to step up and play what he debryuner (sp) shold ave done. Keliche is another one, he came on received a pass in the 18 and made a poor touch of the pass (better if he had fired one time on the goal). I bet Keliche would say he did not get enough time (the same bs they are saying for gabigol in Italy) How much time did Jesus get on his debut against Spurs? He came on in the 82nd min, yet he was able to create an assist (that wasn't scored) have a head shot at goal and put the ball in the back of the net (though deemed offside). That is world class and Top clubs would close their eyes against the cost of signing him. Matter of fact Jesus pick club and not clubs picking him. This is what the young players should aspire towards. Quote:"be so good they can't ignore you"

The true world class players are few and the Spanish giants had a lock on them. The only shift was with Jesus coming to City. Can you imagine Barca with Jesus?

Comment

Yuh always ah try mix mi inna yuh feud. Mi nuh innah it boss

Mi juss ah call out di tings dem from an objective stand point.

Comment

Do me a favor. Go and look at Bolton record with Big Sam. After his first two year the finished in the to 10 most of the time even made it Europe. After he left they went all the way down the leagues.

Sam stand a chance to finish in the top 10. Yes next year he will most likely finish in the top 8, top 4 maybe too optimistsic. Give him two year and a decent budget.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

There is only one liar on the forum. Look in the mirror. You always accuse people and have no evidence, and when you present "evidence" it is always junk. Show me, don't tell me I never rate Sakho. Didn't think so. And as for 4-6 players for 150m, are you foolish or stupid? Each club has 24-27 players, that overall squad value is what matters. There is no historical evidence that you need to spend 100m on a single player you jackazz...it's the overall amount and the wage bill. Eff me... you fool.

Comment

Working...
                              X