Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi dun tell you

Big Sam a big coach.

Take the Pool cast away in Benteke, Sahko and Kelly and taking all the big scalp.

Remember this side was a strainer before Big Sam got there?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Big Sam a big coach.

Take the Pool cast away in Benteke, Sahko and Kelly and taking all the big scalp.

Remember this side was a strainer before Big Sam got there?
    Sass - what is your opinion on LFC and what needs to be done to bring the club back to top 4 consistency? Why have we struggled with lower teams? Why not against big teams? Tenk u.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Sass Big Sam still ah struggle,please ignore Paul,Br and Big Sam need yuh
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Sass Big Sam still ah struggle,please ignore Paul,Br and Big Sam need yuh
        Xcuse, you see anybody a beg fi fi u ansa? KMT. We all know a'ready seh a bear chupidniss u ago seh...move an gey an 'tap nas'y up di place wid u nas'y self!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

And you havent a clue what,when,where and how to strengthen the team,to you its all down to a 20 goal a season striker,what happens when that striker goes down injured or is undependable ,like a certain Sturry ?

To put it plainly like when i asked how do you balance LFC ,yuh stated wha name suh,now yuh expect midtable/relegation/ BR loving Johnny fi know or is it bail yuh out?

Football Dunce !Blind caann lead blind.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Sass - what is your opinion on LFC and what needs to be done to bring the club back to top 4 consistency? Why have we struggled with lower teams? Why not against big teams? Tenk u.
            Sass Proxy: Unuh need fi born again. Drop down to the Championship and spend a good 6 years before coming back up.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Sass Proxy: Unuh need fi born again. Drop down to the Championship and spend a good 6 years before coming back up.
              That sounds like the manu bad min' highway...nuh eena dat! Wheel an tun'....

Comment

And you havent a clue what,when,where and how to strengthen the team,to you its all down to a 20 goal a season striker,what happens when that striker goes down injured or is undependable ,like a certain Sturry ?

To put it plainly like when i asked how do you balance LFC ,yuh stated wha name suh,now yuh expect midtable/relegation/ BR loving Johnny fi know or is it bail yuh out?

Football Dunce !Blind caann lead blind.
                Like I said - stop with your revisionist history. You are a lying dog...show me the evidence Didn't think so. As for having a clue, where are your City monkey wrenches? LOL! Klown, you are an ass, focus on your team an' leave min' out.

Comment

Really now,i am the Liad a nuh me mek up di quote,a nuh me mek up di mad net spend theory,a nuh me nuh know bout how team muss balance,a nuh me a seek counseling from Johnny.

Proxy..hehe.,Yuh get ketch a lie,so much wid yuh han inna di cookie jar,it empty.

Comment

Really now,i am the Liad a nuh me mek up di quote,a nuh me mek up di mad net spend theory,a nuh me nuh know bout how team muss balance,a nuh me a seek counseling from Johnny.

Proxy..hehe.,Yuh get ketch a lie,so much wid yuh han inna di cookie jar,it empty.
                    Ass - you claim X and Y, and have no evidence. KMT. Crank up the search engine and show me where I tell any lie. You are an eedyat, plain and simple...and a turncoat twoface dawg as well. Galang...Rafa soon come fi tek yu tank god if HL an' BT still nuh want yu. You are as positive as HIV.

Comment

Yuh think yuh worth my time to search for your white lies,been there done dat,yuh nuh worth it,di cookie Jar empty .

Proxy.

Comment

Yuh think yuh worth my time to search for your white lies,been there done dat,yuh nuh worth it,di cookie Jar empty .

Proxy.
                        Like I said, you are a fraud. Peter right fi name you SpiXa. LOL!!! Typical response from a CHUMP supporta. Unu believe seh jes tru unu seh it, is true...neX u ago tell people seh mi WIRETAP yu ya'd. LOL!!! Klown. KMT.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                          First thing is Lovern is still a liability. You think he would have grown into the center half by now. Second as Big Sam said he targeted Liverpool on corners. That has been a weakness for Liverpool all year. The two Brazilian and Winaldum are good midfielders and Liverpool play the ball around while khan and Lucas are good but Liverpool have no great header of the ball and you more than likely will lose Courthino to a bigger team so you have to find a replacement. Klopp is learning the rigor of the English game. Losing Mane show up the strikeforce. Sturridge has been the same the last 3 years. Origi will shine when you have another good striker.

Again most of all you need a centerhalf and at least 2 good header of the ball and work on corner and spot kicks on the defensive side.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lol....schoool im Johnny....hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              First thing is Lovern is still a liability. You think he would have grown into the center half by now. Second as Big Sam said he targeted Liverpool on corners. That has been a weakness for Liverpool all year. The two Brazilian and Winaldum are good midfielders and Liverpool play the ball around while khan and Lucas are good but Liverpool have no great header of the ball and you more than likely will lose Courthino to a bigger team so you have to find a replacement. Klopp is learning the rigor of the English game. Losing Mane show up the strikeforce. Sturridge has been the same the last 3 years. Origi will shine when you have another good striker.

Again most of all you need a centerhalf and at least 2 good header of the ball and work on corner and spot kicks on the defensive side.
                              I will sum up our problem in a word - lack of depth. The manager sending Sakho away without signing a proper replacement was a mistake, not selling Sturridge and bringing in a proper replacement was a mistake, and last, not having a strong enough back 4 - big problem. Anyway, we will see if FSG has the sense to spend big this summer.

Comment

Working...
                              X