X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIVERPOOL considering action against WADA/UEFA

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...after-12928054
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Is there any possibility, even remotely, of rehabilitating the relationship with Klopp? I have no inside info. nor have I been following what has happened, but, wouldn't, or shouldn't, the gaffer always leave the door even ajar? when relationships break down?

In the end Klopp has to captain his ship.. but Sakho is one deckhand we could dearly use... JK will have to source such a player, given what LFC's defence has looked like this season.
    Peter R

Comment

I believe there is,whatever transgressions he committed,he has more than made up for it by begging publicly for a 2nd chance,coupled with his display at CP.I am sure Klopp has realised his ouster has cost them the Prem at least have us in a uncomfortable spot.He Klopp,must realise that defenders of such quality are hard to find and selling him ,is a risk to bet on the unknown.

I have studied Klopps tone in regards to Sahko and it has tempered from dismissive to wait and see.

I believe Sahko will be back in a LFC shirt next season.
      Last edited by Sir X; April 21, 2017, 05:58 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        I believe there is,whatever transgressions he committed,he has more than made up for it by begging publicly for a 2nd chance,coupled with his display at CP.I am sure Klopp has realised his ouster has cost them the Prem at least have us in a uncomfortable spot.He Klopp,must realise that defenders of such quality are hard to find and selling him ,is a risk to bet on the unknown.

I have studied Klopps tone in regards to Sahko and it has tempered from dismissive to wait and see.

I believe Sahko will be back in a LFC shirt next season.
        I hope you are right! and that your post is devoid of any goat moutism.... sorry, I just couldn't help it! LOL
        Peter R

Comment

How much time the clock strike...hehe

Comment

Working...
          X