Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pep mi an yuh in dis back an forth but

respek. Mi see yuh ah come wid di desert eagle. Tested it out on the range
    and now part of your arsenal (put intended) in the upcoming battle. Who say yuh fool Pep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYxW0mxWBm4

Yes go before us Jesus and do thy work. Let your work silence the tongue and mind of haters. Real talk.

Now I have been watching Jesus in games but I see him as an enigma. Why? There is something to him; I know he is a world class player but I get the feeling Jesus is only giving 75%. The only glimpse of more was in the Ecuador game when it seems as if Brazil wasn't going to win but tie, then the Swansea game when City was about tie but needed the full points to stay in contention. After that he's just back to 75%. Neymar I know, I know Neymar can hit over drive and bring on the beast.

I think if Jesus wasn't injured he would have to show himself in the champions' league. I had him down to be a R9/Romario hybrid but now in England he's showing he can play the mid with telling passes (hence forcing me to study Pele) I'm keeping my eye on you Jesus

Comment

Well Pep I'm not a City fan but a Jesus fan. There are some serious flwas in your team. Why is it that Yaya has to step up and play the role of midfield general? Why yaya has to step up and do the dancing and passing?

I understand why Jesus couldn't play. They would hurt him. Wenger is a sneak; he has this dirty player in his team (with one intention and that is to injure the opponent). Players that play to injure players should be driven from the modern game. I'm no fool I know the pain that comes when you get a knee tackle on your thighs (whilst you are in motion). I wouldn't want the one to the back. This is why I'm wary of Jesus playing in the Epl. These players were allowed to roam freely in the game, without receiving one card. That aside your team should have scored. No hitting of cross bars and near misses. SCORE!

That middle better be sorted out by Thursday or Mourinho will eat you. Jose has no qualms about instructing his players to hold and tug, or do whatever it takes to win.

One more thing; all those little teams fighting to stay alive, will be scalp hunting. They have seen that Spurs was over projecting, Chelsea "ain't all that" City? no #33, fair game. the last seven games will be dog fight and ambushes mark my words

Comment

Working...
      X