No announcement yet.

Man U vs Anderlecht

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was a must have before Bailly came,he played enough games as a CD.
    Rojo is reckless,if beaten in the box,he will blatantly foul the oopponent.All three defenders tend to keep the ball too long and when they are quickly closed down,they make desperate passes.
    The diminutive Blackett was by far a more sound ball handler.
    Jangle,I want you to watch Mensah closely from hereon, and let me know exactly the issue you have with him.

Comment

I can't watch him if he doesn't get any games. I don't have a problem with him and I actually like him but I wouldn't play him over anyone in the first team. He looked good playing RB but of course you couldn't start him over Valencia. He looked lively in midfield but he can't start over Pogba nor Herrera. Axel Tuanzebe is in line to start at CB over him.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Rojo injured ,hopefully Zlatan ,going into extra time ,3 days later Burnely away then 4 days later City away

5th in the prem ,whats your priority ? Hopefully it goes the full extra time to penalty kicks.

I want you tired,battered injured and bruised ,well more injuries.Hopefully a loss,One will come true today,hopefully both....lol

I think you should take Pauly's advice and prioritize the prem.
        Why are you watching this game? It has nothing to do with Pool, Citeh or Chelsea. Furthermore, if we should give the prem priority, then wouldn't that affect Pool and Citeh?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Rockman what is Mensah's best position???
          Rockman would use Mensah to replace Ibra if given the chance.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You two would be wise to listen to the Rock.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              You two would be wise to listen to the Rock.
              I guess Vigo got a few new fans for the semis.

Comment

No,and thanks for not being even more absurd by suggesting I would replace De Gea with Mensah.
                Come on Lazie,in the pecking order of defenders,I think Mensah should have figured more.
                Exactly what did you see that would make him take a backseat to Rojo and crew?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  No,and thanks for not being even more absurd by suggesting I would replace De Gea with Mensah.
                  Come on Lazie,in the pecking order of defenders,I think Mensah should have figured more.
                  Exactly what did you see that would make him take a backseat to Rojo and crew?
                  Don't you think if Mensah was better or as good as Rojo, Mourinho would use him? Yesterday we saw the importance of Rojo to the backline. As soon as he went off it was obvious.

Comment

Working...
                  X