X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Man Uites

Jose needed that victory,more than you.Talk about mercenary
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Maybe he did but certainly not as bad as Klopp often does.
    Six games are played by both teams,Pool wins two and loses the remaining four,whilst Man U draws all six.Both teams have six points each.
    Klopp would need to win the next one to break his losing streak.

I was not thrilled by Mourinho leaving out Mr Zlatan and Henrikh from the starting lineup.By convincingly getting the three points,Mourinho has displayed to his critics his undeniable effectiveness,that forces everyone to consider not questioning his judgements.Winning over the critics is a way of solidifying becoming a looong term manger,there is no evidence he is a mercenary.

Doan mek Mourinho mad yuh like wha hym do to Conte,ahh Conte,such a sad situation.

Comment

Mad me, on the contray! I am in heaven with him at Man U,his time will be an unmitigated disaster.

I can wait for the next season.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

A de same ting me bredrin did say,have you seen Dunny?
        We beat the league leader,for all intents and purposes,we are leveled with Pool regarding points,why hasn't Klopp distinguished himdelf from wrecking ball Mourinho?

Comment

Klopp has distinguished himself in the new paradigm,have you seen his budget compared to his- Mourinho? Has he spent a 100 million on a man or 200 k on any mans salary !

Joke ting ! Klopp has gotten more out of less and will continue to do so after Mourinho leaves you bankrupt.

Comment

Would Messi,Ronaldo,Neymar etc improve Pool?

Comment

Of course under Klopp! I wonder why Sir Alex is pinning your hopes on CL via the Europa route ?

Comment

Fergie is just being thorough ,besides even if we were the league leader,he would still encourage adding the Europa thingy to our already impressive cabinet of trophies.

Now back to Klopp's paradigm being anything but all encompassing,hence there is room for improvements.
                If in wrecking Man U,Mourinho has the club leveled with Pool,how far away is Pool from being a bona fide top club?
                Lastly,what we are seeing in this positive net spend by Pool is the club spending more for individual players and recuperating that money by selling far more players than the amount being acquired.
                Last edited by Rockman; April 18, 2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X