Quick talk:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick talk:

What a ting Chelsea' fate now hangs in Mourinho's (the special one) hands. Tomorrow's game is a big, big game.

Can you guys tell Lukaku to stay with Everton? Lukaku won't be this successful at the bigger clubs. I've seen him play; he is the hand Everton is the glove.

You can know Jesus is coming.............

Chelsea is getting tge results and Man U has been unconvincing recently.
    However,I will be VERY disappointed if we do not get all three points tomorrow.It is a game Mouringo takes serious.
    As to the Everton hitman,he would be an ideal fit for Man U,the idea is to have a starting eleven of quality players,we neef worthy upgrades in at least 5 positions.

Comment

It's up to Jose to prove his talk of himself

On Lukaku: It's quite apparent that Everton is a feeder team for Manu but Jose must be careful here because his judgement will be called into question. Lukaku is not a big stage player. Where was he in the Liverpool derby? Where was he when Everton faced Manu? As we speak Koeman can sit around nursing Lukaku but on big clubs the demand is greater because they need to win big games plus get out of situations when small clubs want to hold them down. In short Jose hasn't the time for nursery. Did you see how Jose lost his cool on Shaw? Can't really blame him. What I didn't know is that at the pro levle you have some players that has to be told what to do. This is common at the amateur and youth level but I didn't know it was done at the pros. Jose got fustrated because he had to do baby sitting. The same with Pep; did you see how Pep reacted when the media asked him to teach Aguero how to score? Pep said he only scored 11 goals in the 11 years he played , so for him to teach goal scoring .... these coaches at big clubs can ill afford to baby sit. Lukaku needs a sitter plus there is not much pressure on Everton to succeed (as far as most are concerned Everton is over acheiving) not so for the chelseas, manus Mcitys etc.

Comment

You are too kind to Pool.
        Jawge,me see de Everstrong hitman cut out Smalling belly clean clean,for me it is all relative,he would be better than what we now have,hence an overall improvement.
        I need a starting eleven of good ball handlers.

Comment

Boss Pool cannot be under estimated; the have some good players and coach to add. Now let's return to the Everton hit man. That's my point; playing for Manu he would have to show up in big games. Ok it could slide for the first one but the next big game he has to show up big time. What has Pogba really done so far? You then have Lukaku coming on a hefty price tag to show up against mid table teams? Mourinho would be setting himself up here. I don't want to sound unkind but Lukaku isn't a world class player (in my book at least).

Comment

Working...
          X