Asking Moderators & Don1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking Moderators & Don1

In the interest of our schools in Jamaica- robotic interest, the only avenue to the future to be the 1st to launch a link to a gofund me robotic link.

The upsell- The RBYZSC will forever be known as the 1st to have the link and can promote itself as such, proving of our vitality to not only being a rum bar,but actively contributing to JA.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Xcitement ..yuh ah get outa hand now. Cease & Desist!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Watch mi and yuh now, nuh me buss di go fund mi idea ? am I not a RBYZSC memba, isnt this a RBYZSC forum, didnt you ask me on this site how do I know it would triple its goal in weeks.

If its yes to all of the above, I copyright the idea and have all right to demand the above.

Sir X.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh buss dat juss inna di Bar.

Dat a plan from jump in conjunction wid anedda event featuring a raffle prize drawing from people who donate to di Go Fund Me and odda donor sources like wi event. Dat agguh livestream tuh...esp fi wi sponsors get more eyeballs pon dem brand. Ah suh wi agguh maintain wi sponsor dem

Dem ting yah name CAMPAIGN. Yuh nuh juss get up one mawning an seh yuh ah start one fund....unless ah one emergency ting. Dem ting yah tek plannin' mi boss

Yuh tink is new wi new to dis???
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Hehe, well yuh deh pan di right forum, mi nuh muss test yuh.Still a defen the RBYZSC link.

Comment

Working...
          X