For the fourth place grabbers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the fourth place grabbers.

When will you start worrying about Man U lifting that Europa thingy,is it now?

Survived playing unconvincing.

Manuligans,there wasn't any reason to bench Shaw unless he is slated to figure in the game against Chelsea.Mourinho will address our shortfalls by the time of the return leg.
    Mourinho isn't putting his best foot forward,at the very least Mensah should be given the opportunity to prove himself.
    Unless Mourinho's intention was to earn a draw,today's results are disappointing.
    The team has taken a few steps backwards, I was really hoping it would not transcends to the Europa Thingy.
    Pis$ed poor decisions being made by most of the players,at this rate we likely end up with ten Rojos.
    All we have to do is get Mr Zlatan to the finals.
    Last edited by Rockman; April 13, 2017, 09:26 PM.

Survived .... unconvincing...isnt putting best foot forward ....intention ...earn a draw....dissapointing...steps backwards ...really hoping...Europa thingy .

Who should be worried ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

isn't Shaw carrying a knock?

As I said Manu need a bath a St.Thomas. How many times they hit the post this season and near misses?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Despite?
        We are still in the mix,Sir X,may as well just win the darn thingy.

Comment

Whats your priority ,4th place in the Prem or Europa thingy ? Tell Pety and Pauly for me .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My guess is with a few changes we will have more ball possessions and therefore even more opportunities to hit the post.

Comment

I can wait till sunday..........
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The egg?

Comment

Well I tried to prepare your face,but you were busy with bun and cheese.

Comment

Mourinho dissected Chelsea today,how about now,is it time for you to be concerned about Man U winning the Europa Thingy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      Whats your priority ,4th place in the Prem or Europa thingy ? Tell Pety and Pauly for me .
                      Mourinho today said that the league is the priority until it is no longer mathematically possible...then it becomes the Europa League. In his position, he has to do that. Were he in 4th, he'd say the same thing, but being in 5th, the Europa League is his back door. Were he in Arsenal's position, the EL would undoubtedly be his only way to the UCL.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Expected thats whats in front of him,expect him to say the Europa is the priority when he suits up.

Can you post what your coach Sir Alex state what the priority should be ?

Comment

Fergie' Priority,Claffy's Dilemma.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...r-uniteds/amp/

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                            Only in your alternate universe. First off, the Europa League is only recently a path to the UCL, so historically, it has never been the priority. Secondly, NO TEAM ON THE PLANET is going to say at the beginning of the season -- "The Europa League is our path to the UCL". It is only NOW that their ass is grass that they have to go that route - a common path for midtable and lower ranked teams. MY TEAM is not in that category. MY TEAM prioritizes the league because we are going to get back to consistently challenging for the LEAGUE title, Manu** can have the Europa Cup. And glad to see you and Slurgie on the same page...out in the open again I see. Turncoat!
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You dont have a team 5th columnist,your goal is to destabilize foundations,the priority is what's in front of them ,like you suggested in your 1st post.Like Klopp did last year and Mourinho is doing now,it would be football malpractice for him to choose one over the other at this juncture!

Glad to see you have kinda arrived,a year later.

Comment

Working...
                              X