RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arsenal has always played the most attractive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal has always played the most attractive...

.....football in the EPL.

Wenger was the architect.

[Its like in music--good bands have their unique sound...]

Curious to see what Arsenal style would be under new leadership.

BTW: Can't help noticing that Pep has introduced the 'play it from the back' style football in the EPL. A few teams like Chelsea and others have caught on to the idea. It's attractive football.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Introduced....lol.....Pep plays similar to Klopp,Conte to Mourinho ,Potty same with Klopp/Pep.The only Joka outa di picture is Wenger,im still lost.

LFC play the best ball in the prem ,bar none !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

A couple of ites blatantly attempting to speak things into existence.

Comment

Tottenham is playing the best ball in the league right now.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I can recall the Henry/Viera days, yes they played attractive against mid table teams but when facing Manu and say Liverpool their game wasn't so attractive. Now if they played the way Barca does (tic tac regardless) I would endorse your talk to the 100.

It's sad what's going on with the club now.I can't see a way back for Wenger. It would only get worse next season. Sad to see the fans tearing up each other though.

Comment

Working...
          X