Barca let in 4 against PSG and put

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barca let in 4 against PSG and put

six pass them in the return game to qualify for the UCL quarterfinals. Yesterday they let in 3 against Juventus .... what will be their response? Iniesta said "We got this" as he was more pessimistic against PSG. WE shall see.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I have to take him serious,after all,he is Iniesta.
    Personally speaking,I do not give Barca any chance though we all will agree,if there is a team capable pulling it off(again, I may add) ,it has to be Barca.
    I REALLY do not like Barca.

Comment

I an I busy but mi ah go drop ah sound. Rocky Iniesta dun, his replacement is currently playing for Internacional (Brazil) his name is Valdivia. This youth has high football IQ (I respect his decisions). Boss any player that catches my eye in 2mins is a real Balla. The only reason you didn't see him in the Olympics was because of injury. If he was not injured Luan would have to sit down, then you would see ball with Jesus and Neymar in front of him. There would be no penalty shoot out with Germany, I can tell you that much. "Ah one wicked Balla dat" Likkle Socrates mi call him. I hope mi amigo
      Senor Perez buys him, because Barca is dragging their feet. Pep should have scooped him up seeing that he has no real balla in the middle. I guess Pep is going to depend on Jesus to come back in middle work there then go up front score goals and help around the back too (some Pat Ewing shi of the 80s, see what Lebron did at Cleveland first time enough of that bs Jesus may just say you know what, I'm a winner.............

Anyway the way Barca plays they need that artist in their engine room to spark the Trio with excellent decisions and imagination;if not watch for further decline. Iniesta is getting old and I spotted that from last season (can't run a full gauntlet of games anymore). There lies Barca's problem,

Comment

Working...
      X