Big Sam a big coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Sam a big coach

CP mash up Wenger. It seems like the nail in the coffin.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

It is hard to see how Wenger can come back next year, but also, it's understandable that this is not the way he wants to go out. To Arsenal's and Wenger's credit, they have not been pursuing anything but top 4. Their only interest is financial. This is where the interests of the fans (silverware) is not aligned with the objectives of the owners (profits). Wenger has been a great servant, and an outstanding manager, but in the end, more of a businessman than a football glory-seeking manager. His pragmatism is to be admired, and for those who will allow themselves to be honest, his genius will not go unnoticed.
    Last edited by Paul Marin; April 11, 2017, 08:16 AM.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What genius? His financial genius? He should be working on Wall Street then.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        What genius? His financial genius? He should be working on Wall Street then.
        I know it is hard for you to be objective...but take the beam out of your eye and try to see things as they are. The man engineered one of the greatest sustained periods of success in football history by developing talent. He also managed to maintain football success through a very precarious period of financial constraints. That is not something that Mr. Moneybags Slurgie or Mourinho have ever done. He developed some notable talents and created more than one title winning team with a squad value and wage bill far below that of his competitors. And yes, he could walk into Wall Street, but I doubt he would be as successful there as Slurgie, Slurgie would know how to thrive in that swamp with his history of gerrymandering, bribery and scandalous exploits. Simply put - Slurgie know how fi tief, Wenger know how to do "more with less". (I can't believe I just said that. )
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Felt good didnt it,the truth will set you free." More with less" You understand that paradigm with Wenger Arsenal but not Benitez/ Klopp Liverpool.

Hypocritical!

Look for Klopp to get mpre with less this summer,the net spend and wage bill will not compete with the big boys next season,but i feel we will win the prem or a big ttrophy by relyong on players performances.

" More with less"
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Fergie did the same thing to lesser extent at Manu, all the players that came through the ranks. Without a stable hand you think Manu would have money to spend now?

Manu debt is strickly on ownership who borrowed deeply to buy the team.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tell im fi mi Sass,now tell him how many times , Man U won the prem with a negative net spend...lol
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Liverpool fans live in an alternate universe,you haven't won anything for a while,and the last time you did,Man U's status has fallen in a much shorter time period.Despite the obvious,you Pool fans have dedicated much time and efforts to ensure that Pool somehow remains relevant.
                But what really irks me is you grown men(You,Paul Marin,etc) playing poor thing even though Pool is one of top richest clubs in the World.

Let us talk profits.

Comment

They had the revenue stream and could balance the book unlike most clubs.

Comment

Highly efficient,worth noting when efficiency is clearly the order of the day.
                    There is a correlation between those newly arrived teams' success and the unprecedented demise of traditional top teams,that is a lesson the Arsenal fans are now learning.
                    I am of the opinion that today's almost good enough to finish second teams would be lost in relative obscurity if they existed during the Ruud and Henry era,and at any period before that.
                    This Chelsea team is the only side today that would survive the aforementioned period.
                    Just placing things into context.
                    That aside,wha a gwaan Sass.

Comment

Working...
                    X