Gummers Gummers Gummers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gummers Gummers Gummers...

....oh my lawd 3-0 so far from the useless Sam Allardyce.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Great performance by Sakho.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Any chance that he could return to the fold?
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Any chance that he could return to the fold?
        Doubtful...something is there that we don't know enough about. It will take time for us to know the real story, but I can't help but think he as the missing link in the losses to those lower level teams. Whatever the issue between him and Klopp, it clearly is too deep for the gaffer to look the other way. My guess is that he will be sold by the end of the season.

Comment

Glad yuh reinforce my point about Sahko / Klopp blowing the prem title.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It would be interesting to know two things:
            1)If the recent terrible results by Arsenal are perspective changing by our resident Arsenal fans supporting Wenger from day one.
            2)In hindsight,our Asenal fans, who admonished you for ever suggesting booting Wenger, if afforded to a do over,would be more receptive to the idea of replacing Wenger.

Wenger lost his players.
            Last edited by Rockman; April 10, 2017, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Glad yuh reinforce my point about Sahko / Klopp blowing the prem title.
              Trust me...any blind man coulda tell you that he would have been a positive in the squad..."blowing the title?" Well, that's another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                It would be interesting to know two things:
                1)If the recent terrible results by Arsenal are perspective changing by our resident Arsenal fans supporting Wenger from day one.
                2)In hindsight,our Asenal fans, who admonished you for ever suggesting booting Wenger, if afforded to a do over,would be more receptive to the idea of replacing Wenger.

Wenger lost his players.
                If we ever wanted to be a fly on the wall in the white house to hear the discussion and thought process between Chump and Bannon, you and X serve as satisfactory substitutes. Unu tight so till unu come een like b*tty and bench.

Comment

I am beginning to think where there is Paul Marin there is also HL,and there is clear evidence you are tutoring him regarding the alphabet. Unfortunately,like you,he is stuck on the 25th letter.Let him know he is almost there,Z awaits him.
                  Now you guys have an astonishing relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    I am beginning to think where there is Paul Marin there is also HL,and there is clear evidence you are tutoring him regarding the alphabet. Unfortunately,like you,he is stuck on the 25th letter.Let him know he is almost there,Z awaits him.
                    Now you guys have an astonishing relationship.
                    You mean Z as in ChelZea this Saturday? ArZenal? SpurZ?

Comment

Working...
                    X