Rodgers Winning title and unbeaten in the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodgers Winning title and unbeaten in the league

"Professionally and personally I'm in a good place," he added. "A few years ago I might have been in a rush. But I have learnt to cherish what you have.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39526811
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

.................a yout coach dat..................
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Curious where did he end in the CL ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The fact is he took his team there as not many Scottish team has been there recently and draw with even teams like Man City.

The man had an excellent first season and teams trying to get his top player Dembele amongst others.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fact is im a nuh di 1st Celtic coach fi guh deh in the last 6-7 years and if anuh Celtic a rangers.

Not many Scottish team has been there recently....wha dat mean Sass given the above context,is it anada lie fi justify yuh position or am I Trumpian again ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Interesting question...

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Curious where did he end in the CL ?
            A. Ahead of Rafa.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Again you talking what you don't know. When last Rangers been to the championship League??? Rangers was demoted for breaking rules years ago and finally made it back to the top league.

After winning Scottish League they have to play off to make the Champions League. Celtics hasn't made it since 2013 and Scottish teams making it has been infrequent. Stop hating. Brandon has done a very good job in his first year, despite you talking crap when he lost his first leg of qualifiers in the Champions League. The record is here to show.

Comment

Suh yuh admit dem mek it in 2013,is dat yuh call recently ?...lol.... by the way its called the qualyfying round of the CL,if they progress through that they enter the group stage .

Champions League

The SPL champions will enter next season’s Champions League. Celtic are almost certain to take up that spot, and will enter in the 2nd Qualifying Round – a round earlier than they did last year. That means they will have to progress through three qualifying rounds in order to make the group stage. However, just like this season, they will only face champions of smaller countries, avoiding the 3rd and 4th placed sides from bigger nations. In theory, that should give them an easier route to the group stage. Their impressive performances in this season’s Champions League mean that it is almost certain that they will be seeded in each of their three qualifying rounds.

https://splstats.wordpress.com/2013/...-for-europe-2/

LIAD its 2016/17 season BR entered ! What do you mean by this ?

Not many Scottish team has been there recently

Yuh eida a Liad ,or yuh nuh ovastand stand basic info,which one is it ? I think you are a liad,you make statements then piggyback your beliefs on it to justify the statement when yuh get ketch,is always people dont understand.

Well yuh get ketch again.Yuh remind mi of 2 bredda,one a run di country,di next a war wid mi pan di site. So mi right from the last 6-7 years Celtic has been in the CL and they are a scottish team.hehe
                Last edited by Sir X; April 8, 2017, 08:40 AM.

Comment

So when you in the qualifiying round of the World Cup you actually make the World Cup? Qualifying is NOT champions league.

2013 is 4 years ago, not very recent if you ask a Celtic fan and they haven't been making it much so go away with your "Trumplike" descriptions.

Comment

A nuh me yuh fi argue wid a di CL format.Su what happen to the year before 2013,2012,2011,every year dem inna it from 2011 !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ball_champions

Suh wha special bout BR,if dem a do it 6 years before im come .

How yuh classify dat ,Liad ?

Liverpool and nuff 4th position team guh true dat, CL round.

Comment

Working...
                    X