Empire soldiers - Murinho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire soldiers - Murinho

I see where the press is berating Murinho for publicly shaming Luke Shaw. What's your say?

I am in Murinho's corner because I think he is exactly what the club needs right now to get us back to the top. The argument that he is divisive and turns players away, can be countered with the fact that there are also players who are willing to walk through walls for him. It should be noted that the players that he's taken issues with are the English players - Luke Shaw and Smalling. I think the culture of English players is one of entitlement caused by the English FA's quota rule. When a young English player starts to show some potential, the clubs try to snag them early which then over-inflate their value. Luke Shaw showed a lot of promise when he was at Southhampton and was bought by van Gaal for £30m making him the most expensive teenager in the world at the time. These 18 year old kids are making £20k and upwards per week. They don't have to work too hard to become Top of The World players because they can buy their moms a nice house and their mates cars. A foreign kid coming from South America or Africa, HAS to grow up fast a make it because he has a village to feed back home.

Unless Murinho goes on the field and puts the ball into the net himself, I don't see what else he can do. I'm hearing the argument that he has to change what he's doing, but I've seen him change tactics and players all season to no avail. We are a much better and attractive team this season than under Van Gaal, despite what the stats say. Rashford, Martial and Jesse Lingard were given the chance to show their worth while Zlatan was out and they didn't take it. I'm not saying to get rid of them, but Murinho has a right to race them up. The pundits are saying he shouldn't do it in public, but so what? If these players have the balls they would suck it up and knuckle down to prove him wrong. They are too soft and more concerned with their social media image than to fight for their jobs.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    I see where the press is berating Murinho for publicly shaming Luke Shaw. What's your say?

I am in Murinho's corner because I think he is exactly what the club needs right now to get us back to the top. The argument that he is divisive and turns players away, can be countered with the fact that there are also players who are willing to walk through walls for him. It should be noted that the players that he's taken issues with are the English players - Luke Shaw and Smalling. I think the culture of English players is one of entitlement caused by the English FA's quota rule. When a young English player starts to show some potential, the clubs try to snag them early which then over-inflate their value. Luke Shaw showed a lot of promise when he was at Southhampton and was bought by van Gaal for £30m making him the most expensive teenager in the world at the time. These 18 year old kids are making £20k and upwards per week. They don't have to work too hard to become Top of The World players because they can buy their moms a nice house and their mates cars. A foreign kid coming from South America or Africa, HAS to grow up fast a make it because he has a village to feed back home.

Unless Murinho goes on the field and puts the ball into the net himself, I don't see what else he can do. I'm hearing the argument that he has to change what he's doing, but I've seen him change tactics and players all season to no avail. We are a much better and attractive team this season than under Van Gaal, despite what the stats say. Rashford, Martial and Jesse Lingard were given the chance to show their worth while Zlatan was out and they didn't take it. I'm not saying to get rid of them, but Murinho has a right to race them up. The pundits are saying he shouldn't do it in public, but so what? If these players have the balls they would suck it up and knuckle down to prove him wrong. They are too soft and more concerned with their social media image than to fight for their jobs.
    I think he should keep certain things in house. He left Henrik out of the side for months, but when he started playing, everyone is wondering if things would have been better had he been playing all along? I didn't see yesterday's game, but I noticed that Shaw's shot was handled by Williams that led to the penalty.

Yes we are playing better and I think he should be allowed to work with the team next season, but he needs to stop publicly knocking the players.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Watching the Chelsea vs Sh!tty game, I saw and understood exactly what Murinho means and is demanding from our players- ball intelligence. Conte brought in 4 new players to that team and each player shows a higher level of ball intelligence than any of our young players. Man per man both teams are basically equal technically but there's a gulf between them when it comes to ball sense. I watched Sane tearing down the wing for Sh!tty and compared him to Martial - smh.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

RockY (Y)..............................your turn.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Hey Empire soldiers, what is that smell?

Stay focused fly by night fan,you have more than enough to worry about.

Comment

I actually like Sunderland......................................

HL

Comment

Hull has to worry about Swansea.

Comment

Okay fine,you liked Sunderland and I did Hull,we both got burnt this weekend.I expect something more tolerable next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  Okay fine,you liked Sunderland and I did Hull,we both got burnt this weekend.I expect something more tolerable next weekend.
                  So you like Chelzea? Scoreline prediction please.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

..........................and here comes Y with his prediction.

HL

Comment

U r becoming annoying,the prediction is being solicited by your tutor.
                      I can't wait for you to master the alphabet,assuming you already... counting at least to 25,surely the next lesson will be basic common sense.
                      Now my I advise you start issuing out flyers in seach of Bricktop,the person who completes you
                      But I am feeling mighty generous ergo I will throw a dog a bone.
                      Notwithstanding the fact we are preoccupied with booting that darn team standing in our way of lifting that darn Europa thingy,I will break away from that serious matter to quench your thirst for anything Man U.
                      See, Half a Migraine ,Mourinho's nemesis is Chelsea,had it not been for Herrera's desire to see ten of his teammates fend for themselves for more than half a game,it would have been clear, even to you,Mourinho is implementing tactics to dissect Chelsea,we are in good hands.
                      Mourinho was merely preparing Shaw mentally and physically for the Chelsea game,it will be very physical.You can disgrace Mourinho in the first game,you will not have such luck in the matchups that follow.

Enjoy the bone.

Comment

HL don' touch dat bone - RockY...ah weh you pull dah bone deh from?
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                        X