RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is Jose's issue with Luke Shaw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is Jose's issue with Luke Shaw?

There is no way Ashley Young is a better left back than Shaw. It has to be something personal now.

Man United boss Jose Mourinho questions Luke Shaw's commitment

http://www.espnfc.us/manchester-unit...inho-criticism
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Attitude is wrong
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Attitude is wrong
      How so? I saw where he had a problem talking to an opponent at half time. WHAT??? This is sounding petty.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I suspect there are strange things occurring in the training sessions.I am absolutely sure even Lingard scores at least six on Mensah during training which would explain why the player is being shafted.
        Now this is where Mourinho screwed up,the inirial gripe by Mourinho is Shaw is not fit enough to play,yet when he did play,there wasn't any evidence supporting the manager's claim.
        I think Mourinho, out of desperation, is subcribing to if it ain't broken doan fix it.
        He thinks all we need is for the strikers to score and jus like dat bam,we arrived.
        Lyon is playing faaaasr better than Man U,is ongle due to Henrikh,Pogba,Mr Zlatan,@nd Bailly why dawg nuh nyam we suppah..
        I thinking wholesale changes this summer,I have seen nothing from the supporting cast suggesting we keep them.

Comment

Rock, the man taking bout Shaw............
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Man U fans discussing Man U business,if you have to know.

Comment

Honestly, I don't think Luke Shaw has shown that he belongs at The Empire. He's looked pretty average since we've bought him and he's gotten more than enough chances to prove himself. It's obvious that he has some talent but not enough to make me go WOW. Murinho is looking for a left sided Valencia.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ah it wasn't that bad,ongle de constant ringing of the ear,and the migraine headache..which I really do not feel when I am sleeping.

Dat outta bredrin Sir X betta acquire a taste for cold soup comes the end of the season.

Comment

For the walk into a b slap..post

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Ah it wasn't that bad,ongle de constant ringing of the ear,and the migraine headache..which I really do not feel when I am sleeping.

Dat outta bredrin Sir X betta acquire a taste for cold soup comes the end of the season.
                    Rock aka............"Y".

We already have "X"

Y, you are very special.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Y HL,u r making some much sense I do not have to chalk the blackboard.

Comment

Working...
                      X