RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Paradigm: Continental managers = more points,Proof!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Paradigm: Continental managers = more points,Proof!

The Guardian: Overseas managers can make 14-point difference to Premier League season. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw7eSOyzk

Hehe,another of my ghost writes,reading my RBYZSC post.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Just a question to the more learned ,does this mean there is an increase in continental managers and will that trend more likely continue ,Claffy & Pet'y?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

As usual, you show your colors and chupidity. As we have told you 100 times, increases in foreign managers has been going on for years! It is a trend that started around the turn of the century and has continued year over year...so...your "new paradigm" is "old news" which is what we told you on day one. But that's how you roll...u slow! LOL! :caio:
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Thanx....so the increase will continue..hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Thanx....so the increase will continue..hehe
          Too bad it's not an increase in the number of brain cells you have inside u concrete head.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

A nuh me need brain cells,i nuh name claffy and mi nuh ansa tuh di name Claffy .

Claffy

Comment

A nuh me need brain cells,i nuh name claffy and mi nuh ansa tuh di name Claffy .

Claffy
              Claffy - LOL!!! An you ansa to Eedyat. So there. As between me and you...Claffy short for "CLAriFY".

Comment

Nuh fool yuh self,mi nuh ansa to dat,but mi ansa,and yuh juss ansa .to .....Claffy!

Comment

And that was claffy-like of him,I guess it was a clarification.
                  B4 me start hear bout chromosomes etc,Paul Marin,I do not see you as a claffy,you are weird but nevertheless smart.
                  Case in point,you mentioned chromosomes when you need x nd y in order to be a man.
                  You can thank me later,son.

Comment

Nuh fool yuh self,mi nuh ansa to dat,but mi ansa,and yuh juss ansa .to .....Claffy!
                    LOL! To CLAriFY, you jes' did ansa - Eedyat! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      And that was claffy-like of him,I guess it was a clarification.
                      B4 me start hear bout chromosomes etc,Paul Marin,I do not see you as a claffy,you are weird but nevertheless smart.
                      Case in point,you mentioned chromosomes when you need x nd y in order to be a man.
                      You can thank me later,son.
                      Okay - thanks.

Comment

Man say yuh weird and yuh a thank him.....lol....a suh yuh desperate fi ah likkle ratings?

Comment

You are welcome!

Comment

Man say yuh weird and yuh a thank him.....lol....a suh yuh desperate fi ah likkle ratings?
                            Out ah di two a we....who a'ways axin fi props? LOL! Klown.

Comment

Claffy
                              Wait deh, didn't you just sign this quoted post as "Claffy"?!? LOL
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X