• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL...I'm Back...

farsenal getting 6 today...

He is back for Arsenal.....wow!

Gamma,Pops,Dunny,PJ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The Arsenal fans have lost that fire we have become accustomed to..from them,the team has to do it on its own.
      But is one of those rare cases in which who is the messenger is a legitimate question.
      We were told to expect three trophies,we know two have disappeared similar to how the poster goes missing when his predictions fall apart.

Comment

Arsenal win this one for the manager

if not expect a decision on Wenger going to PSG.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Yuh Parole officer gi yuh a bly.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Team is a real let down, i sighed when I saw Coq on sheet

Arsenal midfielders are not GIVING THE defenders any help. No discipline. Plus Ozil lack any mettle after losing he ball. No fight to get it back.
            However, this second half will tell us more about the team and Manager.
            MAKE or BREAK
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

2-2 ,I suppose yuh gone again Brick ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mustafi,Xhaka,and Bellerin are prone to poor judgement,that is what thwarted Arsenal achieving any fluidity...

Comment

Working...
                X