RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My yute dem really need a BIG stone lick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My yute dem really need a BIG stone lick.

Based on today's performance,they have next to ZERO chance of making the top four,and winning the Europa thingy is even a more difficult task.
    Can't wait for Pogba and Mr Zlatan to return.
    I am VERY disappointed with my side today.

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    ZERO chance of making the top four.
    And what's the problem with that? Your team is not worthy star...simply not good enough.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I guess if you say so.
      It is all about levels,in the post game interview,Mourinho cleverly left the fans wondering if he was correct in his assessment of players we thought were being stifled. Like Napoleon, we look forward to wept and cry when we realise there is no more worlds to conquer,the aim is to emerge with a team winning everything.
      We have the money to spend...
      Rather shameless of you,Pool has not done significantly better,what you said regarding unworthiness is also an indictment against Pool.

Comment

I guess if you say so.
        It is all about levels,in the post game interview,Mourinho cleverly left the fans wondering if he was correct in his assessment of players we thought were being stifled. Like Napoleon, we look forward to wept and cry when we realise there is no more worlds to conquer,the aim is to emerge with a team winning everything.
        We have the money to spend...
        Rather shameless of you,Pool has not done significantly better,what you said regarding unworthiness is also an indictment against Pool.
        Indictment against Pool? Difference is we neva tief.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Okay,so that would be the explanation for not winning the EPL,would love to know your explanation for your team not finishing second,third,fourth,or even fifth?
          A handful a tief?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            And what's the problem with that? Your team is not worthy star...simply not good enough.
            Really? Not good enough? Other than Spurs, which team has a better defensive record than MU?

Not good enough, according to The Express only City, Spurs and Pool has created more chances than MU.

Not good enough, on away form only Chelsea and City has a better away form than MU.

The reality is that the attackers missed too many chances. Take Saturday's game, Fellaini got the chance to score with the keeper out of the way, and completely missed the target.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Murinho is right to call out the forwards wastefulness.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Okay,so that would be the explanation for not winning the EPL,would love to know your explanation for your team not finishing second,third,fourth,or even fifth?
                A handful a tief?
                No excuses. Me jes know seh we don' tief.

Comment

Working...
                X