• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice statute of Ronaldo !!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...330-story.html

I like it!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I like it too. I don't know what all the fuss about.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If they wanted a carbon copy of Ronaldo,the technology is available to achieve that.
      This is the Bob Marley statue all over again,the original sculpture looks nothing like him but best(assuming there are at least three now) exemplifies his legacy...
      Unfortunately we opted for pleasing mere sight as opposed to stimulating the mind,my excuse was I was too young back then.
      Last edited by Rockman; March 31, 2017, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Oh HL,I have to tell you,I saw Bricktop on the Everything forum,he has some nerves but just not enough to show his face on the football forum.I guess he is worried about shamelessly showing his face only to go missing after Arsenal makes an example of City on Sunday.
        Half a migraine is better than a full one(Bricktop +you),oh I wish you had even a sususmall shame tree.
        Jus blink Sunday and c wha happen!
        Last edited by Rockman; March 31, 2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X