European WCQ vs South American

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European WCQ vs South American

The other day I watched the WCQ between England and Lithuania. I managed to finish the first half but had to switch to HGTV. Boring compared to Brazil vs Uruguay.

José Mourinho: "In the South American qualifiers, football is serious. There are a lot of good teams. In Europe, the qualifiers are a joke."
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Mourinho also said "it would be exciting to coach Brazil" Jose, get in line I want to coach Brazil too (not to mention Pep).

For me first day of training/practice. I show up with carton with Jerseys for all players. These Jerseys have to be autographed then locked away in my car (Neymar and Jesus you guys sign four

Comment

So when would you get a chance to sign autographs,the second day?

Comment

Around the third day or so This is after I convince Oscar,Fred and Hulk not to call because my phone battery is always running low

Comment

Oscar lives in a garbage can on Sesame Street,Fred is even more scary than Edward Scissor Hands,and apprently Supper Hero Hulk has outlived his usefulness..
          This Brazil team,how it matches up to Dr Socrates'?
          Jawge,there are a bunch of worthy teams out there,and they are up to no good.

Comment

For all the grumpy old grammarians,s/b super.

Comment

So yuh nuh tink Oscar still ah call Tite? Stay deh

This team isn't of Socrates. Socrates was a jogo bonito purist, furthermore
              the 82 selecao was made up of mostly midfielders (who were creators in those days) This mid isn't so much on the skill side but to muscle and win balls (a slight adaptation of the 94 selecao). The present mid won't allow too much pressure to come around the 18. Just look at the mid right down to Miranda (all 6 footers). This is why Lucas Limas isn't getting much burn although he is very creative. Limas may have to fill in for Dani (if injured) because Tite won't yield in terms of height and strength. This team is put together for one purpose and that is to destroy ................

Btw give me a list of those "worthy teams that are up to no good".

Comment

I can give you a list of five teams....

Germany
                Germany
                Germany
                Germany
                Germany
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

German,France,Argentina,Ronaldo.
                  The two long shots:
                  I ALWAYS bet on Ronaldo to distinguish himself in each and every game,he has to want a WC medal to go with the statute and the airport.
                  Argentina is the proverbial underachiever,once again it has REAL quality at its disposal,is this the time it will all come together?

Comment

Germany right now,now,but can you imagine the progression of France's prodigies by the time WC gets here,may very well request a do over.
                    And it is within that vein I have a problem with Jawge's assertion that they may as well just give Brazil the trophy 'from now'.

Comment

S/b statue

Comment

Correct

Comment

Well based on what you are saying I can understand Cristian not wanting a WC in 2014. Hey they didn't build a statue then Rocky get real, seriously Come summer 2018; two things Brazil wants (Germany and the WC)
                          and Brazil will get both. Done talk.

Comment

I understand your point,but then Brazil wanted it too in 2014.
                            Just feel CR is the type of player that can make the difference,even in the WC.
                            Point taken nevertheless.

Comment

Okay, so let's see what CR will do next Summer

Comment

Working...
                              X