King Jawge. Brazil is looking like Brasil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Jawge. Brazil is looking like Brasil

Neymar is exceptional and is playing with confidence and panache. I'm going to assume that they will look much better with God'son back in the team. Firmino no ready yet for both club and country and Neymar controls the left wing where Cuthino plays better.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Neymar is exceptional and is playing with confidence and panache. I'm going to assume that they will look much better with God'son back in the team. Firmino no ready yet for both club and country and Neymar controls the left wing where Cuthino plays better.
    Paulinho surprised me. His first goal was unstoppable.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Boss a piece ah flu tek mi fram Thursday could barely watch the BRasil game.Just getting over the flu.

yes when "Son of Man" returns Brazil will become even more dangerous. Don't want them to peak early though. Still need a defensive mid that will play the role of Mauro Silva/Kleberson. I want to see Dani and marcelo getting cover by this roaming mid. Dani and Marcelo are very important to Brasil's game.
      Last edited by Jawge; March 26, 2017, 02:31 AM.

Comment

His third one too. All credit is due to Tite though. It's the coach that kept playing him even when he wasn't having good games. Do you recall Tite's reaction when Paulinho scored against Arg.? The coach knows Paulinho and knows what he is capable of doing. I really don't want paulinho to peak just yet (can do so near the ending of the group stage in Russia).

What I like about the 3rd goal is that Paulinho played the full 90 mins and in 91st min he saw the cross from Dani, he took off with such pace one would think he just came in, beat the offside and all, Uruguay defense was left for dead (not ready for such speed). Paulinho is a Brazilian hence he didn't bend to head , he just chested in with the same motion that he came at the cross. Credit to the coach for believing in him.

First goal was good too; if you see it from a different angle (don't think BEIN gives this) you could see the space with the goal ahead of him. Excellent shot.

Comment

Well I always thought that Marcelo was/is the best left back in the world. Dani's power is waning but he's still up there with the very best.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Brazil not looking bad, first country to qualify for the 2018 World Cup.
            Congrats Jawge!

Comment

Sizing up to be one heck of a WC,the usual suspects are lurking.

Comment

The usual suspects are in for a surprise this trip.

Comment

Respek sah. As you know I'm here with Brazil theough good times and bad. Just want to see the beautiful game and not some lazy cat who doens't spend time to develop technically come to say they are talented.

BTW the third goal by Marcelo (so happy for him) that build up was straight "street ball". At one point Paraguay would frustrate Brazil with their physical game then move in for the kill.Not anymore, Brazil is now ready for physical game (average height in the middle is 6ft) and counter with fluid ball. This is all without the "Enigma" or the child of God

Comment

I didn't know Dani could defend until the Copa game against Colombia (which Brasil lost) The best game I've ever seen Dani play for Brasil. I said Dani, who would run away exposing Lucio on the flanks? Well now he is here paying Penance Yup these two are critical to Brasil's counter. I see on BEIN espanol commentators saying 82 Selecao (after the Paraguay game). I don't think so, this team has more in common with the 70 selecao (granted more physical and athletic).

Comment

Working...
                    X