HL & Assasin!!!.....Atlanta is now home to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL & Assasin!!!.....Atlanta is now home to

the World’s First Transit Station Soccer Field.

http://southeastmakersatl.com/atlant...-soccer-field/

seen it in the news down here.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I take the train to see Atlanta United. I change trains at Five points station. It's quite an incredible complex.

Atlanta is quite an interesting place to live.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        I take the train to see Atlanta United. I change trains at Five points station. It's quite an incredible complex.

Atlanta is quite an interesting place to live.
        Do you like Atlanta betta dan "up so"? Have you ever lived in Florida? Do you prefer Georgia to Florida? I hear they have KKK in Forsythe County just outside Atlanta...dem eva chuck it pon you yet? Jes' curious.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Good questions Marin.

Would never move back ^up suh^.

Any further move will be closer to the equator. That includes Florida.

I am actually looking at Belize &Ecuador as possible settle down places.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Good questions Marin.

Would never move back ^up suh^.

Any further move will be closer to the equator. That includes Florida.

I am actually looking at Belize &Ecuador as possible settle down places.
            Belize and Ecuador are both excellent retirement destinations. I have two jersey's from Ecuador - 2009 - one autographed by the title winning Emelec team, and the other autographed by the Ecuadorian national team. My old landlord used to be president of Emelec.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X