• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flow, Man Utd To Deliver Ultimate Football Experience

Flow, Man Utd To Deliver Ultimate Football Experience

Published:Wednesday | March 22, 2017 | 3:00 AM

Leo Hudson
    Manchester United mascot Fred the Red.
    At least two Jamaican youth footballers between the ages of 13 and 16 will get the opportunity of a lifetime through yet another exciting initiative being spearheaded by telecommunications firm Flow and their partner, Manchester United.

The Ultimate Football Experience, is a skills-based competition supported by the Caribbean Football Union (CFU) that seeks to give youngsters the chance-of-a-lifetime to participate in a talent development football camp; and even earn a trip to Old Trafford, Manchester to see Man Utd vs Crystal Palace on May 21st.

Registration is now open for the football competition and concludes in May.

Skilled boys and girls can register online at www.discoverflow.co/flowmanutd.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...all-experience
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Me hear seh the first one fi regista is a youth name Sir X. A chu? Long time we suspec' him.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Anyway,I must say what a splendid friend Flow keeps!
      And John Barnes is soley responsible for the rat infestation in Jamaica,but I sense a tradition being formed,one that threatens that very legacy by appealing to all the young generations now and to come.
      The future looks bright for our beloved forum.
      We are Man United!

Comment

Working...
      X