Anyone has any idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone has any idea

What the qualifications are for these U 18 elite coaches,please post.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

So the best thing to happen to Jamaican football in years,according to some is an elite U 18 league ,and no one can state the coaching qualifications of the charges of these teams ?

To reinforce my post cc: Ethiopia Revisted the main fault identified with Jamaican football wasnt a league, but the coaching of the players who competed in various FIFIA competitions and here we are again ignoring the obvious fault with this elite league. I call on the media to do its duty and inform its stakeholders(the fans) of the qualifications of these coaches so we can get an idea as per the value of what we are getting.If anyone in the know how has such info please post per:Team ,coach and qualification.

For those of us who want the below message to be sent in a formal email setting,in order to comprehend the contents,please use the RBYZSC email to contact me or Claffy to be CC:

https://soundcloud.com/nationwide-ne...iw-jan-22-2015

http://sayfcarib.com/blueprint-impro...ing-education/

Thanx.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X