• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Arsenal fanz around?

...or are they drinking their troubles away........ ......waaaahhhhhhhh
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

no......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

There is a big difference between real gunner and hurry come up man *****ty fans....wha u want sah?

Comment

Wenger biggest problems are he needed a defensive mid and a centerback who were good man markers and ready to rumble but he keep on edging around it. He finally tried at Kante but Chelsea got him but he never really bid for a real centerback. Even Williams at Everton or Shawcross from Stoke City would have made a difference.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am shocked,where is that interest in the absence of your fellow delusional City fan,and is drowning away his sorrows what you suspect he is doing?
          Let see,Liverpool winning the game will ensure not seeing Bricktop again any time soon,and that is tempting,nevertheless,sharing points is best for everyone.
          There just isn't enough room in the top four,and that is what is at stake..
          Good luck to both teams.

Comment

Easy Rocky. Bricky awaits the return of Jesus (high probability it will be the FA)
            then Bricky will brag. Nah too chubble HL causen say him Malice mi fi call Jesus name

But Mi did tell dem. Mi Granny haff one ol time Jakan saying. "Yuh si same way how bullfrag tek him mine offa tail"? Well ah so mi tell Bricky an HL fi do wid CL but no. When di big Don return everyting will be sorted out real talk.

Comment

Working...
            X