Preemptive anti-goatitis science...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preemptive anti-goatitis science...

HL...who gonna win Sunday between your, BT and X side vs. my side? Tenk u.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Marin, X is a Manchester United fan. He has no dawg in this fight.

Sir X, let me repeat Pauls question.

Which team will win on Sunday?

Thanks in advance.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL me see yuh try from d'odder day a try push on yuh crosses pon we but it naw go work. You and Paul own Boca Cabra lock stock and barrel.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Marin, X is a Manchester United fan. He has no dawg in this fight.

Sir X, let me repeat Pauls question.

Which team will win on Sunday?

Thanks in advance.
        Slick!!!! But dat naw werk!!! Jes' tap u nize an' tell me who ago win Sunday.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Otherwise,Pepto does not REALLY have his trust.
          Only hope Bricktop is okay,he is the reason ,recently, Istart my morning by reading Observer's news..

The ship is not sinking(even though it is beyond that),it is just docked at the bottom of the ocean.

A draw would ensure both teams leaving with its unbelievable false sense of belonging.

Comment

Pepto has the team believing attacking football is all encompassing, it should be a mirror image of the Monaco game,after all Pool thrives in games when their opponents make defense secondary,I want them to draw though.

Comment

Working...
            X