I wouldn't sell Wellbeck, Di Maria, Javier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't sell Wellbeck, Di Maria, Javier

Hernandez says Mourinho. If only I was here earlier.Over to you Man U ites. Jangle what a gwan
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Welbeck??? Well every good team needs a runner. Fergie also had Sun Ji Park who he would deploy to mark out a big player - Pirlo. Pirlo said Fergie set his dog, Park on him. Park followed him to the bathroom at halftime.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Apparently, Wellbeck always wanted to be an Arsenal player,Rashford will probably turn out to be the more complete striker of the two.However,Welbeck is a great at keeping possession of the ball with his back facing goal,he affords his teammates time to make grounds in order for them to be relevant to the attack.
      Di Maria is the player we are having trouble replacing,he is lightening quick on transitions.
      Getting rid of Nani was perhaps our dumbest move,much the same way as sidelining Mensah..
      Our manager has to be very careful not to make the costly mistakes of his predecessors.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Our manager has to be very careful not to make the costly mistakes of his predecessors.
        ...in joining your chupid club...he already did!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X