Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwing out the baby with the water

Foreign born players
    The requested total abandonment of foreign-born players is ill-advised.

These players widens the pool of players to choose from and adds more professionalism to the squad, given the current state of Jamaican football.

However, I think greater care needs to be taken to approach younger players (same age group requirements as above) in order to integrate them as early as possible.
    http://sayfcarib.com/blueprint-impro...building-2022/

The author makes an excellent point here. We should not completely abandon the UB40's and other Snowaz. Wes Morgan should remain an integral part of the MNT and allowed to continue playing if he sees fit.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

what we need are good players foreign or local.. but if we invest @ U12 up we would not have a problem.

Comment

for clarity, wes morgan is a good player, clayton donaldson is not

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Foreign born players
        The requested total abandonment of foreign-born players is ill-advised.

These players widens the pool of players to choose from and adds more professionalism to the squad, given the current state of Jamaican football.

However, I think greater care needs to be taken to approach younger players (same age group requirements as above) in order to integrate them as early as possible.
        http://sayfcarib.com/blueprint-impro...building-2022/

The author makes an excellent point here. We should not completely abandon the UB40's and other Snowaz. Wes Morgan should remain an integral part of the MNT and allowed to continue playing if he sees fit.
        If I see that effing word "development" one more time associated with Jamaican football I am going to vomit all over the place. I am so sick of seeing it as there is no clear, concise, or meaningful understanding of what that means. Go to 10 coaches in Jamaica and ask them what "development" means and you will get 20 different answers, because they will give one answer, then contradict it 2 minutes later in their practices. The first thing that needs to be done is to identify the skill sets and skills expected of players OBJECTIVELY (at each age group) and focus on making sure we train players to meet those objectives. We all know there are big "ballers" out there who given a wide open goal to score on with their left foot would sky the ball to Jupiter...because they were never trained to work their left when they were 6, 7,8, etc. KMT. We need to first agree on the basics by understanding the objectives. Then we can go from there.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X