Free Preview of Setanta on Dish Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Preview of Setanta on Dish Network

I just got off the phone with Dish Network. They will be running a free preview from August 2nd to September 5th of Setanta on Channel 284. After that, it will be available by subscription on Dish for $14.99 per month on channel 406.

Liverpool fans - this is the only channel that you will see them play on in the league this year from what I understand. I don't believe FSC will be carrying any LFC games.

YNWA
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Well....that's the quickest way for Setanta to lose viewers......showing Livafool games. Hehe.....- T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Thank you boss! Is lang time mi waiting fi them bring Setanta. I guess I must now upgrade to a HD receiver to get the best picture available.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I have been watching Setanta Sports preview from last week. I accidently saw Setanta while flipping through the channels on my FTA reciever and started watching from the last games of the first round of the Asian Cup.

Comment

One eedy boo born every day.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

That is true. In fact, that is how I found out about it as my bredrin in JA said he was getting it off Dish right now. I have been getting it off Globecast but that is a pain as it is not on my DVR. When I went to their website, they have it listed as one of their A la Carte options, but when I called, they told me the news.

I can't wait, as now I can get rid of globecast.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              I just got off the phone with Dish Network. They will be running a free preview from August 2nd to September 5th of Setanta on Channel 284. After that, it will be available by subscription on Dish for $14.99 per month on channel 406.

Liverpool fans - this is the only channel that you will see them play on in the league this year from what I understand. I don't believe FSC will be carrying any LFC games.

YNWA
              $14.99 is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
              X