Sir X your club have a small game today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir X your club have a small game today

How you and yuh crew a keep it so quiet. Can I get a a quick predicament......erm....I mean prediction.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

A one UB40 mi want inna my team.

Andre Grey
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Clock strike again eh Claffy & Gamma.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Clock strike again eh Claffy & Gamma.
        No...stop try claim sey you sey sumpting 'bout we was ah go win. You neva did predict NUTTIN!!! Which is why we win. So kiss out an' move you goat mout from off a we!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh caan count Claffy,mi say it aguh strike 11 more time.How much game with ave left after diss one!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh caan count Claffy,mi say it aguh strike 11 more time.How much game with ave left after diss one!
            Wonderful...any idiot can say "we are going to win every game"...there is no analysis or critical thinking involved in such prognoses...which is why dem is an idiot. Oh...sorry...mi figet...from time you fool. Anyway - the empirical evidence shows that your discrete predictions are the ones that create problems, not your blanket position. Yu so fool u no even know u own system. Eeedyat.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Suh yuh can count,yuh juss love tell lie!

Comment

Suh yuh can count,yuh juss love tell lie!
                Typical response of an eedyat. And of course I can count! I did not skip school like you and your failures in kindergarten. Clearly, you are completely crippled by your mental impediment. Sad. But true.

Comment

I could have lowered the response to your levels, gimmie mi ratings nuh man

Comment

I could have lowered the response to your levels, gimmie mi ratings nuh man
                    see u ratings deh.

Comment

Working...
                    X