Whew....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew....

Thanks. No injuries and an away goal playing on a a field of green mark.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Thanks. No injuries and an away goal playing on a a field of green mark.
    Was concerned that Rostov would rally like how they did to beat Bayern Munich 3-2. Now they rest up fi guh tear down Stamford Bridge.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Would have preferred if ,at some point in the game ,we saw the team that will be playing Chelsea,who will be replacing Mr Zlatan?
      There is nothing preemptive about our manager,it is as if he takes it one game at a time,and the players will make it all come together.Zlatan didn't do well at justifying Mourinho's great confidence that he will not pick up a second yellow much more a red.
      I will take my chances with Shaw at left back,and either he fields Mensah ir he clones Bailly,our defense is troubling.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Would have preferred if ,at some point in the game ,we saw the team that will be playing Chelsea,who will be replacing Mr Zlatan?
        There is nothing preemptive about our manager,it is as if he takes it one game at a time,and the players will make it all come together.Zlatan didn't do well at justifying Mourinho's great confidence that he will not pick up a second yellow much more a red.
        I will take my chances with Shaw at left back,and either he fields Mensah ir he clones Bailly,our defense is troubling.
        What? Leave Zlatan for 90 minutes and have a fresh Rashford and Martial to go after a rested Chelsea. We got the away goal now beat dem bad at Old Trafford.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well,it is obvious you anticipate a seamless transition,I would have rather a rehearsal of sorts given we will be without our most productive(by a country mile)goalscorer for the next three games.
          Besides the energetic youthful Rashford has not been exactly kept busy this season,if he needs anything,it has to be more playing time.

Comment

Rocky winning a trophy is knowing how to navigate through each match. This was a smash n grab game that we came away with a good result. That green and brown rectangle that the game was played on is worse than the dust bowl that I used to run up and down at CBar. Murinho came with the perfect game plan and personnel. Just kick the ball upfield in the air and mek the tall man dem run it down. Even if we had lost the game 1-0 that would've been a good result.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Fair ,but it hidden somwhere in that is the alternative route would yeild a less favorable result.
              Ibra most significant contribution came from early,his part in the goal,and our substitutions came after they scored the equalizer,you would have to have Rasford play defense for me to worry..

Comment

Another draw from the artist name Mourinho
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Any possibility of your current crop of players know anything about jet lag?
                  Baring a vacation trip here and there,my guess is there just wasn't any need for a plane...
                  Focus on goal difference,it is the only thing you have.

Comment

Remind me again of how many trophies your likkle team win this season?

Comment

They have a track record of going missing when asked that question,trying to figure out if I can make it financially profitable,having stumbled upon an environmentally friendly rat repellent.

Let me do the honors,the answer to your question is ZERO!

Comment

Working...
                      X