X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It hurts ,had enough: P,Gamma & Dunny

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=Pgr1B5w3oFI
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What Should Psg Do

Should They Fire The Manger As Well.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

You tell me , dem gi Barca 4 and pick up 6 - 1 , compared to Arsenal Pick up 5 and another 5 ,on the road and home - 2 , to be gracious .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Listening to these fans I believe it is more the players

it is not so much the Manager. I believe the players apart from 5 or 6 players need to be sold. Therefore, my belief for getting rid of Wenger is a new coach who will get better players and show better tactics or get more from these prima donnas.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Well we know those players(despite the perceived shortfalls)have a track record of securing a top four spot in the EPL,what happens if they fail in their bid this time?
          Whether Wenger goes or stays is Arsenal man dem business,but Wenger is blameworthy,the players he fields do nothing to reward him for selecting them,it is not a vote of confidence and they are obviously not terribly worried by the real possibility of their manager getting fired.

Comment

The Trinity is broken:

At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4h5m9Y_OLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k34hcS5g7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7CUSrgbNY

The Sons- The Managers and Players

* Our job is to make the fans happy. When we win, 45,000 people go home happy. When we lose, it not only affects them, it affects their cats." Gerard Houllier
            * Players have responsibilities, because, whether they like it or not, they are public figures. They have to be aware that the people who come to the ground spend fortunes in relation to what they earn." Gerard Houllier
            * It was about my staff, the players, our families behind us, the people in Melwood and Anfield, the chairman, the CEO and the directors that gave us support every day, and the fans who were there for us every single minute.( Benitez) On winning the Champions League
            * “It’s our job to make them forget their problems for 90 minutes” Klopp

* “I try to be as close as possible to the fans. “Klopp

The Holy Ghost- Supporters

• To represent the best interests of our members and by extension the best interests of the supporters of Liverpool Football Club on both the local and international level.
            • To hold whoever owns the football club to account. (Spirit of Shankly )
            • David Moores LFC previous owner states that the supporters are the foundation for success at LFC, he states after sacking Graeme Souness the first LFC manager to be sacked in 40 years. “ the decision to sack Souness was made because the results have been well below what is expected by the club and its supporters”
            • “We just want to bring more trophies to the club for these amazing fans. They are the best. We have got just the right man to do that in Rafa." LFC Chairman David Moores.
            • Ian Ayre reinforced it after sacking Brendan Rodgers Ayre admits Liverpool would be foolish to ignore the mood of supporters on social media, and hinted supporter unrest may have precipitated the downfall of Brendan Rodgers as Reds boss. “When there’s a consistent and common message, either good or bad, then that’s a good indicator,”
            Last edited by Sir X; March 9, 2017, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Are you saying the players are letting the manager down? LOL Min' X get veX! we know him is a closet fan of Arsenal (and of Chelsea, City, Inter Milan, Napoli, Real Madrid, and now Newcastle)
              Peter R

Comment

I am saying it's the foundation ( supporters) who decide who lets who down and who should pay the concequences.

Comment

Working...
                X