Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some teams need to forfeit their CL spot

Web yuh seh Peejay???
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Gamma what's the verdict ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I would be a wikid man to rub this in.....Bwaay P ,Gamma & Dunny,mi feel it fi unnuh,no Troops - X for this one.

Rasspect.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This is sad. I felt much sympathy when Ali lost to Holmes and when Roy Jones Jr. continued to fight way past his prime. The pallbearers need to start warming up.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Really sad,like a burial

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=yCz3kVoSPcU

Sad ,Sad,Sad,feel it fi dem

Comment

The Xquest:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=72MhEGkSMFA

Comment

That Bayern side is good but not great,there is no reason why a traditional top EPL should be flogged in two legs by any team out there that hasn't reached its full potential.
              Arsenal players started out the right way,they gave up once the found themselves behind in a game they scored first.
              The players were not adequately prepared mentally by their manager.
              What I saw today is the shortfalls of a grab a side displayed by a seasoned team.

Chelsea is the only EPL team that would have a chance of winning the CL,de CL teams dem outside of the EPL a play rough iyah.

Comment

Gamma,P & Dunny forgive me I had to

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=Y3AHtZ6fZg4

The last minute is crucial,I only posted it for educational purposes.

Comment

Why unnuh neva mourn suh after the first leg?

I mean it was over from then.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    Why unnuh neva mourn suh after the first leg?

I mean it was over from then.
                    Chu dem wikid? Or maybe too fool fi realise it was over from den?
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Walcott's extreme selfishness could also be construed as

a detriment to this team. During the first half if he had just pass when he had already scored we could have been 2 zip up. Instead he tried a shot when this time the angle was difficult. I am not too bitter about this game really. From my observation the referees decisions were questionable. missed penalty and red card did us in. moreover, Bayern penalty was earned on their forwards been half side.
                      All I am crying for is better team play and quick sub if individuals lack sharpness. The coq should go back and start practicing. Ramsey is really not that good. I believe a new coach will get these players to stand up or cut drop the none performers. Arsene has been let down by these players far too many times.
                      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Ramsey a balla, memba mi tell yuh.

Comment

Arsenal need better technical unselfish players workers who

play team ball and are quick decision makers on the field. More collective leaders and players that are an extension of the coach when the game starts. In other words an extreme cleanse or accountability of current players. NEW COACH?MANAGER THAT DEMAND !))100 percent effort at all times. not a coach who constantly shield the none performers. a coach who will stand up. for example first half of the last Liverpool game and demand more efforts before the half is over.
                          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Answer 1 question, why hasnt Arsenal had a WC defender since Sol left , or a WC defensive midfielder since Viera left ?

Who buys them , who molds them ?

Comment

Working...
                            X