HL!!!.......See Tab Ramos TRYING to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......See Tab Ramos TRYING to

convince people that he's a good coach.......He led the mostly US-based U20 team to the CONCACAF Championship, yesterday, even defeating Mexico in the knockout stage.......About time!!! This is his 3rd time, as head coach. Maybe he learned something from the new U.S. Soccer Pro License Coaching Course (he was part of the 1st graduating class, last year) and improved.......Klinsmann's son started in all but 1 game, as the goalkeeper.

Still think the JFF should seek coaching development assistance from U.S. Soccer. The entire U.S. Soccer Coaching Courses have been upgraded and managed by instructors who developed & taught UEFA Coaching Courses.......Quality Teachers/Coaches produce Quality Students/Players.

Not should ,must ! How much does it cost for a liscene on par with the UEFA B and A.

Did they build a building and call it an academy to run the coaching course ,juss asking.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Have no idea. This is the Coaching Education section of the U.S. Soccer site, and you might get that info if you contact them:
      http://www.ussoccer.com/coaching-education

Comment

Beautiful,that simple.Knowledge reigns supreme.So All the JFF has to do is link with one our sports colleges and this org and set up a ting for creditation / certification.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lorne Donaldson & Lenny Taylor have both coached in the U.S. Soccer Youth Development Regional Programs, so they should be able to help with the introduction & other negotiations.

Comment

Funny thing is Tab maybe improving with time I hope.

Same thing I see with Tappa right now. If he continue to focus on building team, So far he is talking about defense and I love the defensive shape of his sides in the last two games.

May going from top player to coach is not as easy for most young coaches.

Wish Ramos all the best.

I will say one last thing again. Jamaica first need a coaches association. There are opportunities for them in Germany, US, and possible Brazil that they are not taking advantages of.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Not should ,must ! How much does it cost for a liscene on par with the UEFA B and A.

Did they build a building and call it an academy to run the coaching course ,juss asking.
              License costs are cumulative. The licenses (sometime in 2017) will start as modules, going away from the F, E format to a 4v4, 7v7 and 9v9 module format. Each of those courses will cost from $25 - $250. The next is the 11v11, which now is the D license. The D currently runs about $650 and takes six months to a year to get. For the past two years, it has been broken into two components, the D1 and D2 and an onfield assessment is needed by an A licensed coach of one of your training sessions before you go to the D2 finals. That costs about $100 for the A licensed coach unless you know someone or one is with your club. The D license covers U13-15 and has gotten a LOT tougher over the past year.

The next license is the C license. It used to cost about $1200 and takes a week in an initial session...but also takes about a year to complete. The cost is now going to go up to about $2,000/$2500. They started changing the structure of the C last year and did a test class in Miami. Thirty-five D licensed coaches (mostly the old D which was very simple compared to the new D) took the course and of that number, only 5 passed...but they were not subject to the new fee...lucky for them. You don't really fail, you get a "Not Ready".

The B and A are only available after the C - I am not sure what they cost, but the A is now an A-Pro (like the Uefa A-Pro) and is geared towards pro team coaches and college coaches. The A-Youth is for club coaches. My guess is that both those licenses will cost around $2500 each and the B will probably be around $2000.

Last, there is also a National Youth Module which costs $1000 and goes for a dedicated week, starting at 7:30AM and ending at about 7:00PM with homework that will keep you up at night till midnight. Peter R was at my house the week I took that - he can tell you it ran me ragged. It is the highest license you can get for up to U13 in the US. Relatively few people have it, but it is excellent. In my class, there were several college coaches, professional coaches from USL teams, and attendees from Canada and Mexico.

I will be doing my C as soon as the new course is available, but, as you know how me dunce, me probably ago fail it. Understand that it is changing as we speak. You have now been educated by a "certified coach".
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X