Arsene did a beautiful job today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsene did a beautiful job today

He demonstrated to the board that we are woeful without the two impending contract dudes resigning. I don't blame the manager today. This game was on the players selected to perform and they didn't.
    We have seen a massive regression of Coquelin, Owobi needs a rest and Walcott offers nothing. It is obvious we still need a world class midfielder and striker.
    SIR X predicted Arsenal to finish outside the top four, it look like his prediction on course fi come true..Whats up Dunny. In Arsene we trust. Moreover; I never really expected us to win today.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Troopz-X

The black Saurez.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=pYPXDW2Tr4U
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bellerin etc were all woeful.
      Sanchez should have started in my opinion,Arsebal forward line needed him from the start.
      The thing is I thought Chamberlain gave a decent account of himself today,not sure if he would have started if PeeJay chose the starting eleven.

Comment

Rockman you are spot on

I see what you saw. Bellerin has been woeful in a couple games recently. That is my thing with this manager he seem to have lost his way a long time ago. Every good team needs 2 players at every position. Iwobi has this game plus recent ones suggest need a rest. I can bet Wilshere and Campbell would be useful off the bench. The manager seem intent and not improving this team.
        The last few games the OX deserve his place. However a few plaYERS have been crap for Arsenal.
        The manager has no passion and tactical nuance anymore.
        Last edited by PeeJay; March 5, 2017, 09:56 AM.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Uncomfortable truths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eznhWHNbVG8

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wenger was liverpool's best player

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Finally a response,I post them just for you...lol

Comment

Working...
              X