Rough day for the new paradigm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough day for the new paradigm...

some ah di continental manager dem a get a "old paradigm" british spanking.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

And for the 100% record ...,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      And for the 100% record ...,lol.
      It was Arsenal...even goat mout' cyan kill fi wi chance gens dem. Plus, it look like you start your own goat mout run wid fi u prediction.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Start?
        I have been calling our games from day one,my guess is your take is unfortunately influenced by your newly found affection ;the mystical powers of goat mout.

I predicted tht Pool's path in the second half of the season would be tumultuous, and in no way did I give consideration to whether Sir X would make predictions.
        Why do you have a poor record against minnows only?
        It is the same three points you would get from beating them as you would beating a bona fide top four team,and City.
        I am not one to trump faith based belief over conclusions that are governed by logics.
        For Arsenal to have beaten Pool today, they needed a solid defensive(just didn't have enough worthy players..) plan,and settle with hurting Pool with swift transition.
        Chamberlain got tied down with defensive duties,and playmaker Sanchez was on the bench,leaving Welbeck to fend for himself.
        Wenger would have to have his team play bit.h ball,and that is no no for Wenger.
        That makes the Arsenal game anything but an indicator of how Pool will fare playing against the minnows in the remainder of the season.
        The saga continues.

Comment

I tried very late to engage 'goaticus mouticus'

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Engage Troopz- X,I am OK in 3rd
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Boss... ManU, MCity (with 2 as of yesterday), and Arse all have a game in hand! LFC's "love affair" with the "small" teams a guh kill wi'! the turn around will be when we avenge the Burnley loss (tho' mi nuh inna de prediction business, but a suh mi seeit)... I just have a positive feeling about the next eleven matches...
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X