No announcement yet.

Oh well ... it appears Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s/b got(really have no idea I typed the fictitious word 'getted',in fact 'was' would have been ideal.
    Jus wa'an de ites dem kno some errors are inadvertent.

Comment

You shouldn't have said that! (about where LFC will finish relative to BoyU)
      Peter R

Comment

Peter R,maybe I am asking for too much,but it bothers me that you(of all people,someone who has an appreciation for word appropriateness) would be a willful participant in doing an injustuce to Man U by calling that fully grown club b...
        I am appealing to your better judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Peter R,maybe I am asking for too much,but it bothers me that you(of all people,someone who has an appreciation for word appropriateness) would be a willful participant in doing an injustuce to Man U by calling that fully grown club b...
          I am appealing to your better judgement.
          I think the appropriate word is Manu**. I appreciating word appropriateness too.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You are incorrigible, ergo I would not waste my time making that appeal to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              You are incorrigible, ergo I would not waste my time making that appeal to you.
              Come on Rock...you can take time for the reprehensible...look how you mek time for X...cho...you are partial and discriminating gens me!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Mourinho's most flawed judgement,it turned out to be worst than picking up a second yellow..,a costly oversight.
                Anyway,Rasford really deserved more starts,one way or the other.

I would field Shaw at LB,and Mensah as a CD(Bailly and Mensah).

THE keeper
                Bailly,Mensah
                Valencia,Carrick or Herrera,Pogba,Shaw
                green Lingard, Rooney,Rasford,and Martial.

Comment

Working...
                X