X...who is going to win...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    50% odds yielding 100% results? LOL! Don't become a bookie.
    Marin, glad you Tek him offa mi han.

Now you have rock and X.

RockX could be a good name.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL being HL.
      Sometimes yuh fi change it up,especially when it has looooong lost its disguise.
      Bet yuh did have a wicked backhand inna TT..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Lol,so two tosses of the coin will yield two different results?
        EXACTLY when do we start to become sure about the next outcome ,is it the 3rd,10..,100..,2000th?
        Eedy boo - you miss the point. 100 tosses of the coin yield the same result. It is toss 101 that yields a different result. So what are those odds if each flip is a fifty-fifty chance? And...while we are never *sure* about the next outcome, the odds when goatmoutitis is involved are *obviously* much higher than fifty-fifty. Comprende?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Marin, glad you Tek him offa mi han.

Now you have rock and X.

RockX could be a good name.
          No star - a fi u cross fi bear dat! An by di way - X a fi u prablem to'...is jes true me cyan 'tan see eedyatism labba labba all ova di place is wha mek me bax him up so. But a fi u bwoy dat! No badda shub u deadwood pon mi!!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Smarty Shoe,increase the tosses to 1 million and 100 looks even smaller than the 1 it exposed,lol.

Comment

Suh I am a cross someone has to bear?
              Anyway,HL,it loooook like me nah guh no whey ,buckle up conniving one!

Comment

Smarty Shoe,increase the tosses to 1 million and 100 looks even smaller than the 1 it exposed,lol.
                Oh my lawd...you are RockX fi chu!!

Comment

Okay,though I must say that is very impulsive of you,not necessarily logical.
                  Say you were blessed with my presence right there in Florida,and we decided to have 1,000 tosses at a coin,would yielding 10 straight tails at any point in the endeavor surprise you,I doubt that very much.Odds do not differentiate between such a thing occurring at the beginning, midway,or at the very the end.The outcome of each toss of the coin is still 50%..of being one or the other.
                  That improbable outcome is not impossible, and allotted for in the formula determining odds,would tossing a coin a 1,000,000 times diminish the shock of yielding an uninterrupted run of 100 straight tails?

I was exaggerating in the beginning(just throwing it out there), but if you want to come at the table becuase of it then I will facilitate you.

Comment

Okay,though I must say that is very impulsive of you,not necessarily logical.
                    Say you were blessed with my presence right there in Florida,and we decided to have 1,000 tosses at a coin,would yielding 10 straight tails at any point in the endeavor surprise you,I doubt that very much.Odds do not differentiate between such a thing occurring at the beginning, midway,or at the very the end.The outcome of each toss of the coin is still 50%..of being one or the other.
                    That improbable outcome is not impossible, and allotted for in the formula determining odds,would tossing a coin a 1,000,000 times diminish the shock of yielding an uninterrupted run of 100 straight tails?

I was exaggerating in the beginning(just throwing it out there), but if you want to come at the table becuase of it then I will facilitate you.
                    Possibility and probability are not the same. 10 straight tails in a row is *possible* but highly *improbable*. Now - 1 time right in 100 flips of the coin is also highly *improbable* - and you can choose your pizen to say why or not, I choose to say is goat mout. Capiche?

Comment

Yeah but highly improbable is still not impossible.
                      Just making the discussion worthwhile, Paul Marin.

Comment

Yeah but highly improbable is still not impossible.
                        Just making the discussion worthwhile, Paul Marin.
                        No one said it was "impossible" but highly improbable outcomes can be triggered by many kinds of impetuses, including goatitis.

Comment

Working...
                        X