Poor Luis Suarez, the victimized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Luis Suarez, the victimized

Human being who likes to bite people boo hoo hoo .....

http://www.espnfc.com/barcelona/stor...to-a-fifa-gala

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

I hate liars ,you never know if you are coming or going.
    If you lie about small things then you will more than likely lie about BIG things.
    It is all about the Suarez,and I suspect he was using his family in order to appeal to our emotions.

He can't be vlad tepes of the incident were available for later review,he would have gotten away with it all had it not been that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      I hate liars ,you never know if you are coming or going.
      If you lie about small things then you will more than likely lie about BIG things.
      It is all about the Suarez,and I suspect he was using his family in order to appeal to our emotions.

He can't be vlad tepes of the incident were available for later review,he would have gotten away with it all had it not been that.
      You too dyam lie!!!!! Look how you a hug up reX! KMT. You come een lackka him...THE FIFTH COLUMNIST calling odda people FIFTH COLUMNIST.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Gosh,this is the first time I am unable to determine exactly your motive,see,you attack Sir X routinely despite the subject being discussed,and you are a renown defender of Count Dracula.
        Maybe it is both but I doubt that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Gosh,this is the first time I am unable to determine exactly your motive,see,you attack Sir X routinely despite the subject being discussed,and you are a renown defender of Count Dracula.
          Maybe it is both but I doubt that.
          Nice try Rockstar...nice try. We all know seh you have a pikcha of X above your mantle piece. He is your HERO!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Marin, yuh see what I ^cope^ wid everyday.

The rock gets rocky at times.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

My post has been kidnapped!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Unnuh sick,Yuh obsessed with Saurez and CLAFFY obsessed with me.It Nuh muss get kidnap.

Lol.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

1)It is the teacher thread
                  2)I responded appropriately to the subject matter
                  3)My subsequent responses were solicited by members of the belligerent clan's introduction of new variables into the equation.

It is a classic rats infestation.

Comment

Agreed a 100%,why partake of it knowing the obvious outcome
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL!!!

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      Agreed a 100%,why partake of it knowing the obvious outcome
                      Of course you agree!!! LOL!!! The pied piper and his one-rat! LOL!!

Comment

You need to teach your pet rock.....
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A quick glance of the thread clearly shows two rats,maybe the latter is not following the otherwise irresistible melody of my flute but, nevertheless ,it tags along.
                          A draw against Arsenal would be a wonderful...and very much staying the course to the precipice.

Comment

Careful,you are alteady having a hard time with the student,getting the teacher involve can be redefining for a masochist, you will emerge not liking pain anymore.

Comment

Gamma is a teacher? I thought he was Lawyer?!

And the vermin that really mess u up is dem blastid InseX!! LOL
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X