RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claudio Bravo, your opinion please B'Top...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claudio Bravo, your opinion please B'Top...

Thanks.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39136725
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I think you should keep starting him. By the end of the season, the butter on his gloves should be all wiped clean.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

he gots to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        I think you should keep starting him. By the end of the season, the butter on his gloves should be all wiped clean.
        ...thanks for the laugh.....(butter on his glubs..... )

btw....I gave TK something to give yuh..........................

HL

Comment

Will you two gentlemen admit your problem is one Man U does not have,and that reveals Man U's undeniable class?

Comment

Now unu see what I have been talking about.......................

HL

Comment

See what?
              Your thread is a safe haven from being asked constructive questions?

Comment

we could play your idiot side without a goalkeeper and still thrash yuh...now run along out of our thread

Comment

Do you know the winning lottery numbers too?

This coming from a man who characterized the acquisition of Henrikh,Pogba,and Mr.Zlatan as a waste of money,I am not sold on your opinion,and with good reason.
                  Anyway,it is obvious you know we outclassed you in goalkeeper department.

Comment

....outclass and in what position 8th or 9th............................................... ..!!!??

HL

Comment

To determine that,all we have to do is revisit the (seemingly)countless seasons of the EPL of yesteryear,no,outclassing City in making midtable ours is an impossibility.

The issue of Man U outclassing City(historically too)..isn't debatable,only a delusional fan would..,and only his delusional sidekick would dare try to defend him.
                      Lame attempts to obfuscate the matter such as 'we can beat your team without a keeper',self defeating one liners like'...at 8th and 9th..", raise the question,well can you lose to other teams because..?
                      You City fans just can't stay in your lane.

Seeing you injected yourself in the matter then I will ask you two questions,the first being the one I asked Bricktop(very relevant to the thread starter,besides he apparently is having a terrible time answering ,maybe that is the help he needs from you),the second(will be asked because you jumped in with you head being the first thing to go..),is our unbeaten streak an enviable one?

Comment

....now un all see what I am talkin' about................................

HL

Comment

Well if you have to ask then at the very least it is not obvious.
                          May I suggest you tell my fellow ites where you bought those lens from so they could get them in order to see what you are..?
                          Also,how about affixing a disclaimer to your City posts saying no tough questions should be asked?

Comment

Btw,you are not faring any better than Bricktop answering the first question.

Comment

Working...
                            X