Klopp- flopped !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp- flopped !

The result today was unacceptable, it only highlighted what the perceptive amongst the knowledgeably already know, the team isnt balanced.

The blame for that lies on one persons head.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

.....one persons mouth x.

Well you are right, the mouth is found on the head.

Sssssup wid dat ^win^ prediction you gave me yessiday? Huh?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      .....one persons mouth x.

Well you are right, the mouth is found on the head.

Sssssup wid dat ^win^ prediction you gave me yessiday? Huh?
      Have I NOT TOLD YOU THAT THE EFFING BWOY HAVE 100% RECORD ON GOAT MOUT!??? UNBELIEVABLE. YOU WOULD THINK BY NOW HE WOULD JUST SHUT UP. WEAK HEART IS ONE THING, WEAK BRAIN...QUITE ANOTHER! FRICKIN HELL! DYAM FIFTH COLUMNIST!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It's 9.30 pm Eastern time and I am just seeing the result! WTF happened?? I knew Leicester would play like an animal trapped, but 3 effing 1 ?!?!
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          It's 9.30 pm Eastern time and I am just seeing the result! WTF happened?? I knew Leicester would play like an animal trapped, but 3 effing 1 ?!?!
          This is all you need to know posted from last night - "kiss of death" It's unbelievable how his record is 100% and then he keeps on doing it.

Originally posted by HL View Post
          ....don't feel bad Sir X. Btw, what's your call for tomorrow's game? Thanks.
          Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          I dont ...hehe ,we will win.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            I haven't watched the game yet either, but right off the bat, notice how heX don't have no raht xplanation for how a British manager riddim Klopp - the center piece of his asinine "new paradigm"? KMT. The only thing LFC blighted by is that jackarse and his stupid predictions. It is UNBELIEVABLE that he is 100% WRONG when predicting the outcome of our games. KMT. Dyam eedyat.

Comment

Obviously you are not the perceptive amongst the knowledgeable.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

..and you don't appear to be the knowledgeable among the perceptive... given your track record!
                Peter R

Comment

My Track record will shine amongst the best of them and put the worse to shame,the hidden or silent Ines like you two are that for a reason,that said Klopp has bigger problems to deal with this summer that you and CLAFFY haven't a clue how to suggest a fix in any department in my beloved LFC.

I have to add I am weary of criticism from fans who are scared of calling a win for their team in public esp on the RBYZSC.I view them as a joke.

Comment

My Track record will shine amongst the best of them and put the worse to shame,the hidden or silent Ines like you two are that for a reason,that said Klopp has bigger problems to deal with this summer that you and CLAFFY haven't a clue how to suggest a fix in any department in my beloved LFC.

I have to add I am weary of criticism from fans who are scared of calling a win for their team in public esp on the RBYZSC.I view them as a joke.
                    Dude...stop dealing your "Alternative Facts". Every prediction of an LFC "win" turns out to be WRONG! PERIOD! Use the engine - the "Real Facts" are there...your "beloved LFC" who you ditched for City? LOL! Klown...stop the propa-ganja...you ah smoke too much bad weed. Dyam eedyat.

Comment

Please xplain your "track record" - the one that "will shine"...and tell us which predictions of an LFC win by you "shined" (Paul, hold back the belly laugh and try sound serious)...was it the Europa League finals last year? The Swansea game? The Burnley game? The Leicester game? Wait - the Hull game? Just curious how the mind of a jackass works. Your new name is hereforth Mr. KellyAnne LOL!!! Klown.

Comment

I am weary of criticism from fans who are scared of calling a win for their team in public esp on the RBYZSC.I view them as a joke.

Let us move on, CLAFFY!

Comment

I am weary of criticism from fans who are scared of calling a win for their team in public esp on the RBYZSC.I view them as a joke.

Let us move on, CLAFFY!
                          COWARD! YOU ARE A FRAUD! A FILTHY FIFTH COLUMNIST! YOU KNOW FOR FACT THAT WHENEVER YOU OPEN YOUR GOAT MOUT' YOU ALWAYS SHEG WE UP, BUT YOU INSIST ON MAKING STUPID PREDICTIONS. ONLY A FOOL DOES THAT AND CHUSS ME - NUFF AH UNUH OUT DEH! AND HL, DON'T THINK ME NUH SEE YOU A INVEIGLE HIM EVERY WEEK, WHICH BRING ME TO THINK SEH UNUH AH CONSPIRE 'GENS' WE. PUNK - TWO AH UNU STAY THE EFFIN' **** AWAY FROM MY TEAM AND GO START PREDICT MANU* AND CITY GAMES INSTEAD!

Comment

How fitting ....Coward you say ...hehe ....

Let us move on, CLAFFY!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                              Have I NOT TOLD YOU THAT THE EFFING BWOY HAVE 100% RECORD ON GOAT MOUT!??? UNBELIEVABLE.
                              When a fan clings to the reason for losing games as another fan's prediction...?
                              Sumting wrang..bad!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X