No announcement yet.

Raneri Sacked-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prablem is I type from my phone , the grammar will come out with errors.Like I keep telling yuh as lang as yuh overstand.

Getting more out of less doesn't exclude you from using funds from getting quality players cc: Klopp and Benitez ,does it? all it means is it is harder.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Me undersood wha you write' I talking wat u hav 2 seh. LOL
      Peter R

Comment

Peetah nuh draw mi inna yuh mix up. Mi nuh innah it seen

Comment

I hope my point is clear. It's akin oone that was without wealth taking over govt. or getting elected to govt. Can't handle the day to day pressure of ruling. You end up seeing corruption, pilfering and all manner of evil.

the same goes for championship; one has to have the mind of champ to fend off the day to day advances of challengers for the crown. When what seemed easy the first time gets difficult the send time, one folds. Ranieri should have brought in quallity these guys weren't champs from the start. Class doesn't just come over night.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            Me undersood wha you write' I talking wat u hav 2 seh. LOL
            cc: "gibberish" (cc:? phone keyboard mussi fekup) LOL!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X