X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raneri Sacked-

Giggs and BR ,put in yuh application for the new paradigm ..hehe
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I wonder if based on this the players will go out and get 3 points in their next game?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Maybe they would have done that too if he was still the manager.

Comment

He'd be a nice fit for Arsenal
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The "newER paradigm" you mean! Get it right!!
          Peter R

Comment

Mancini wins PL, gets fired
            Murinho wins PL, gets fired
            Ranieri wins PL, gets fired

Wenger, "Bwoy Jangle, dat's why me no inna the winning ting".
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL.

Comment

Dem sell Kante and sack Claudio ..... Ay sah!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post

Classic! Hopefully Peejay don't see this one.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post

This is right up there with Mankine's classic saying!
                    Guh di, Jangle!!!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      The "newER paradigm" you mean! Get it right!!
                      LOL! Klown shoot himself in the foot. Oh wait, is where Ranieri come from? Brighton? For sure he couldn't be a "continental manager wid pedigree"...
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It’s a disgrace but I won’t just say it’s the players alone that should be blamed.Claudio has to take some of it too. Why? Well, when Claudio won the championship,he should have requested the purchase of some “high quality” players. Claudio decided not to do this because he felt a sense of loyalty to the team that gave him the championship.
                        Here lies the problem; Claudio knew the second time around was going to be tough. Claudio seems to make a gamble: stay in 12th or so position while going all out for the Champions League. Guess what? It worked to a point but he paid heavily on the EPL side. Claudio knew it wasn’t going to be easy the second time around. Teams would not underestimate Leicester this time.Teams would not give them the Cinderella treatment. Leicester is now a champ ad would be called upon to play as a champ. It’s just
                        our human nature. If anyone gets the chance to play against Jordon, you will try to test him to see if he is “for real”.The same goes for Brazil and this is why Brazil has been top dog over the years because they have to go out there and prove to teams in almost every game that “hey yes we are for real and this is Brazil” (granted they lose some big ones but compared to all, Brazil is relatively consistent). In 2014; that game with Germany and Ghana had it been the US or Portugal, Ghana brought that game (lightning attack with skill) they would have lost heavily. Germany as household champ weathered the storm and said: “no, this is why I have three titles, I’m the don of this group” (my words to make the point). Same can be said of Brazil and the US in the Confederations cup final.
                        The above now brings me to another point. This is about Jamaica and France 98. Prof. Simoes knew it was going to be hard the second time around.Prof. Simoes knew that teams would not take Ja lightly and would give them the Brazil/Germany treatment. The Prof. knew the base of our football was inadequate (seeing that it was built on high school football). The Prof. sought players from abroad but this was met with heavy criticism (seeing that Ja was now on the football map) and all had agenda. The same can be said of Rboyz since playing the Gold cup final. This is much in part why Ja didn’t qualify; teams came at the Rboyz hard coupling with the fact that the team was operating on a very low budget(seven million USD is a joke). This is why I’m silent on Ja’s recent games because I know that once Rboyz is close to any measure of success, the infighting starts. One will hear “Tappa is a dunce” and that the “captain is a thief”. I can go on to say that Ja will need the foreign players because the local league is substandard and high school football cannot develop a player to play at the international level.
                        Let’s return to Claudio. I hope Claudio learns from this; that true friends and loyalty his hard to find.Do whatever it takes to stay on top (such as using available funds to get quality players in). Remember the words of this Italian writer Claudio: “it’s better to be feared than love because love you cannot control but fear….”

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                          It’s a disgrace but I won’t just say it’s the players alone that should be blamed.Claudio has to take some of it too. Why? Well, when Claudio won the championship,he should have requested the purchase of some “high quality” players. Claudio decided not to do this because he felt a sense of loyalty to the team that gave him the championship.
                          Here lies the problem; Claudio knew the second time around was going to be tough. Claudio seems to make a gamble: stay in 12th or so position while going all out for the Champions League. Guess what? It worked to a point but he paid heavily on the EPL side. Claudio knew it wasn’t going to be easy the second time around. Teams would not underestimate Leicester this time.Teams would not give them the Cinderella treatment. Leicester is now a champ ad would be called upon to play as a champ. It’s just
                          our human nature. If anyone gets the chance to play against Jordon, you will try to test him to see if he is “for real”.The same goes for Brazil and this is why Brazil has been top dog over the years because they have to go out there and prove to teams in almost every game that “hey yes we are for real and this is Brazil” (granted they lose some big ones but compared to all, Brazil is relatively consistent). In 2014; that game with Germany and Ghana had it been the US or Portugal, Ghana brought that game (lightning attack with skill) they would have lost heavily. Germany as household champ weathered the storm and said: “no, this is why I have three titles, I’m the don of this group” (my words to make the point). Same can be said of Brazil and the US in the Confederations cup final.
                          The above now brings me to another point. This is about Jamaica and France 98. Prof. Simoes knew it was going to be hard the second time around.Prof. Simoes knew that teams would not take Ja lightly and would give them the Brazil/Germany treatment. The Prof. knew the base of our football was inadequate (seeing that it was built on high school football). The Prof. sought players from abroad but this was met with heavy criticism (seeing that Ja was now on the football map) and all had agenda. The same can be said of Rboyz since playing the Gold cup final. This is much in part why Ja didn’t qualify; teams came at the Rboyz hard coupling with the fact that the team was operating on a very low budget(seven million USD is a joke). This is why I’m silent on Ja’s recent games because I know that once Rboyz is close to any measure of success, the infighting starts. One will hear “Tappa is a dunce” and that the “captain is a thief”. I can go on to say that Ja will need the foreign players because the local league is substandard and high school football cannot develop a player to play at the international level.
                          Let’s return to Claudio. I hope Claudio learns from this; that true friends and loyalty his hard to find.Do whatever it takes to stay on top (such as using available funds to get quality players in). Remember the words of this Italian writer Claudio: “it’s better to be feared than love because love you cannot control but fear….”
                          Jawge, what is wrong with you? Don't you know about "doing more with less"? a.k.a. the "new paradigm"... cho man!
                          Peter R

Comment

Getting more out of less doesn't exclude you from using finds from getting quality players cc: Klopp and Benitez ,does it? all it means is it is harder.

Can you understand that ? That's an old paradigm ! Reading a nuh unnuh prablem, comprehension is !
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              Getting more out of less doesn't exclude you from using finds from getting quality players cc: Klopp and Benitez ,does it? all it means is it is harder.

Can you understand that ? That's an old paradigm ! Reading a nuh unnuh prablem, comprehension is !
                              And yours ("prablem") is writing, and making your output less than gibberish! LOL
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X