No announcement yet.

Bricky and HL do nuh say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shows how much you know...several large palyer contracts will expire after this season...& everybody wants to play for Pep...we leave the rebuilding to the noisy lot on the other side of town

Comment

Mi don say dat long time ago. Yes I will walk with Jesus

Comment

There is an article by scientific american on how a genius is produced (or soething to that effect). The article focuses mostly on Grand masters in chess and shows why their ability in the game surpasses most humans. Notice that wright and other players are saying Jesus is playing above his age level? Well the article touches on that. The reason why it's because Jesus was exposed to the game of a high level at an early age (akin to a math prodigy solving difficult problems at an early age).There is also another book called the talent code which shows top athlete or any talented person was really made and not born . Robinho and Ronaldhino was featured in this book. Brasil is really making these players

When Jesus came to city I wondered why he was so upbeat (dancing and having fun) yet city was in 5th bordering on going sixth. I then read what he said; which is all he does is dream and think about football. When I saw him playing his first game against Tottenham; it all came to me. He mentally solved Mancity's problem before he walked on to the field. Jesus knows eaxctly what needs to be done to pull Mancity through.

Go back to his games for Mancity and look at what he does; his passes are saying "you go there, you take this and score, okay let me take shot now ...." His football IQ is very high and he is about seven steps ahead of opponent and players alike. Closest in modern times I saw to that was Zidne with France. What makes him very dangerous to teams is that he is selfless, Jesus will open up a team dfence and give the weakest a chance to score. He plays to win above all, he doesn't only play for Jesus.

Long story short: I just felt it; that he was going to give city the Champions league. Didn't get that feeling about the EPL for this eason ( I said this season).

Comment

Are you saying : You'll Never Walk Alone ?? Nice man!!
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X